naturallyherb flickr & YouTube

anyfong

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Come check out the Tuas West Extension on its inaugural day! Now on a 3 day visit to Singapore and a what a coincidence to have my trip booked around the opening day considering that I have done little research on the extension and only found out it will open on June 18 on the MRT map on my ride from Changi Airport 2 days ago!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ONQCBusFan said:

I know, my friend had the exact same problem when try to catch one of these buses.

Why'd they make the front green instead of blue? I know that they are trying to advertise the fact that it is a electric bus, but it just looks almost too green at the front. I'm not really fond of that specific shade of green on a bus.

Edit: electric, not hybrid.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, OCTranspo/STO Fan said:

Why'd they make the front green instead of blue? I know that they are trying to advertise the fact that it is a electric bus, but it just looks almost too green.

Edit: electric, not hybrid.

It kinda makes it look a lot like the RTC Métrobus. But I don't think it's too green.

1 hour ago, anyfong said:

It kinda makes it look a lot like the RTC Métrobus. But I don't think it's too green.

I don't really like it. There's a lot of green near the front, and they left a white gap. It'd be better if it was at least all green on the front. I prefer the blue much more. Out of all STM liveries, I prefer the new blue one the most. I don't really know if I prefer the green one more than the old STCUM one, because they're just not that great in my opinion. The blue and yellow arrow livery was a huge improvement from the old STCUM livery. The new green livery is just barely better than the STCUM livery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a ride on 24 Sherbrooke this morning, someone in this forum said that there is usually one Stinson extra run on the 24 in the morning as run 24-03, and I boarded it at Sherbrooke/University around 9:00 am and rode on it until Villa-Maria.