PCC Guy

Blackbox Network - Youtube Productions

In October or so of last year, some friends of mine, along with me, set up a new Youtube production channel called the Blackbox Network. The name was derived from a series one of the cofounders made called "Blackbox Moments", which included highlights from T2P Films' Virtual TTC Academy subway runs. Since then, the network has grown, and we branch into a number of different areas, from transit clips, to gaming, to music reviews. Check out our channel below if any of this is of interest to you!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcqXeIgmbZBqy6Dw6DVx_Jw

Some of our most notable videos include:

• Like 2

Hey everyone, jg24sp34r here! Here's a new video we just released which quickly explores the TTC H6. We hope you guys enjoy this and just remember to subscribe for (minimally) weekly updates! Cheers!

New ETS timelapse

I have two music reviews lined up for this coming month, so stay tuned!

So, apparently I got a TR departing Islington Station... during the morning rush hour... in service.. Maybe i'm the first to have this uploaded

Please let me know if the video doesn't play back, there are a number of copyright strikes on the video because Youtube is run by a bunch of greedy corporations who have no grasp on what the term "fair use" means.

Hey everyone, its been a while, BUT, we have just recently made it to our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY on the 19th! Here's an announcement video just detailing everything going forward. We hope to see you guys on the channel in the future!