Jump to content

The New CPTDB Forum and Wiki


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, bus is coming 1965 said:

How do I turn back on my  Messenger 

Try now, it should be re enabled.

2 hours ago, webfil said:

There seems to be a problem with the Wiki 'watchlist' and 'contributions' modules. The error message translates more or less like so :

"Database error. A database request error occurred. A bug in the software might be at the origin of the problem."

Anyone experience the same problem?

Capture d’écran_2016-10-09_13-18-25.png

48 minutes ago, webfil said:

I think I know where that might come from; I used the non-ANSI character (but certainly ASCII, definetly Unicode) 'š' for a page I created (https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Ljubljanski_potniški_promet). I used non-ANSI characters for other pages ('é', 'ê', etc.) without corruption to the database. I have no trouble accessing the watchlist via the preferences' "View and edit watchlist" link.

Looking into this now, thanks for the additional info to help narrow down the problem!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2016 at 4:10 PM, 1604 said:

Try now, it should be re enabled.

Looking into this now, thanks for the additional info to help narrow down the problem!

I think I found the faulty page, but I don't know why it's so. I created a misnamed page and got it to redirect to the correct-named page.

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Lubljanski_potniški_promet

Its history is corrupted. If I remove it from my Watchlist, the watchlist and recent change pages work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2016 at 10:41 AM, webfil said:

I think I found the faulty page, but I don't know why it's so. I created a misnamed page and got it to redirect to the correct-named page.

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Lubljanski_potniški_promet

Its history is corrupted. If I remove it from my Watchlist, the watchlist and recent change pages work.

We're still figuring out the best way to address this B). We'll let you know once we've got something. Thanks for hanging on!

On 10/9/2016 at 1:13 PM, bus is coming 1965 said:

I don't see messages 

Are you still having issues or is this resolved now? :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am having problems signing into the wiki when I change my password. I am typing in my original username and my new password when I press sign in it is saying "incorrect password enter. Please try again." I am typing in my password correctly and it's still doesn't allow me to sign in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blue Bus Fan said:

I am having problems signing into the wiki when I change my password. I am typing in my original username and my new password when I press sign in it is saying "incorrect password enter. Please try again." I am typing in my password correctly and it's still doesn't allow me to sign in.

How do you become a Wiki Editor?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blue Bus Fan said:

I am having problems signing into the wiki when I change my password. I am typing in my original username and my new password when I press sign in it is saying "incorrect password enter. Please try again." I am typing in my password correctly and it's still doesn't allow me to sign in.

Never mind forget it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Is it possible that I could become a Wiki Editor? I previously asked in a separate topic regarding becoming one but that was dead and no longer being used. Anyway I have a lot of pictures and information for Brampton Transit that I could contribute. Mainly the vehicle pictures as i noticed a fair amount of photos are missing, especially for the 17xx series Novas. That being said I could also try to contribute to other pages as best as possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BramptonTransitFan84 said:

Is it possible that I could become a Wiki Editor? I previously asked in a separate topic regarding becoming one but that was dead and no longer being used. Anyway I have a lot of pictures and information for Brampton Transit that I could contribute. Mainly the vehicle pictures as i noticed a fair amount of photos are missing, especially for the 17xx series Novas. That being said I could also try to contribute to other pages as best as possible.

There is an applications section on the home page of this board where you could apply. All you have to do is a create a thread with your username as the title and briefly explain why you would like to become an editor.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 8 months later...
On 2/20/2019 at 11:50 AM, BYD said:

I am also having issues with the mobile version of the board in which the Music app pauses the music that is playing on the iPhone 4s (iOS 9.3.5). Any fixes like that may be appreciated to keep the music playing while browsing the board. 

Try browsing in the Chrome app

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

I want to be an editor, I was on the TTC wiki, and I realized “What the Hell the 133 hasn’t been edited in a long time and other Malvern routes in fact. So I was wondering if I be an editor I could change that finally.

You can try to apply to be an editor here applications but it has been 2 weeks since I sent in my application and they haven’t gotten back to me so who know 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...