2016 Tim Horton's Roll Up The Rim To Win

16 McCowan

Yep it's that time of year again. The Roll Up the Rim to Win is celebrating its 30th anniversary since its inception in 1986.

Prizes for this year are 2016 Honda Civics, LG 4K TVs, $5000 CIBC Pre-paid cards, $100 Tim Cards, and millions of Food and Coffee prizes to be won.

NEW This year is the Roll Up at Home. So as usual, post away!

I don't give this contest as much fan fare as I have during previous years. But I'm a coffee drinker and Tim's has been a favorite of mine and still is. :) Anyhow, with this going on, well, hell, if I win, sure. If not, no issue.
4-19 as of now. Nothing too new. All wins have been coffees.

• 3 weeks later...

Rather unusual winning today..

While waiting for a friend to arrive at Kipling Station this afternoon, I saw a unrolled cup right next to the window at the entrance of the station so I kicked it over and used my foot to push the rim up and won a coffee. I took the cup holding it with some napkins I had to the Tim Hortons at Dundas and Aukland and claimed it for a XL Café Mocha for free. Turns out that XL cup is a winning cup for another free coffee. :rolleyes:

Rather unusual winning today..

While waiting for a friend to arrive at Kipling Station this afternoon, I saw a unrolled cup right next to the window at the entrance of the station so I kicked it over and used my foot to push the rim up and won a coffee. I took the cup holding it with some napkins I had to the Tim Hortons at Dundas and Aukland and claimed it for a XL Café Mocha for free. Turns out that XL cup is a winning cup for another free coffee. :rolleyes:

Lucky