Lowell Regional Transit Authority Oredered 12 New 29' Gilligs

The Lowell Regional Transit Authority out of Lowell MA has Ordered 12 Brand New 2017 29' Gillig Low Floors Fleet Numbers 1701-1712 With Cummins ISL9 and Deliveries will be Early To Late 2017 to Replace the current 12 2005 29' Gillig Low Floors 0501-0512

• 3 weeks later...

No I don't have any link for that I was told by management of the LRTA they are my fill in source of what they get for buses and they ordered it a couple years ago they don't even post it to there site I have my ways on the LRTA my friends are part of management they tell me wat they get for order of the fleet of buses they don't post links to there site it's a true fact and what they get buses I'm not spreading rumors they got paperwork that proves that they order 12 brand new 2017 Gillig 29'

And the LRTA Lowell MA 2009 Starcraft Allstar 0901-0902 gotten taken out of service perminatly there placed on the retirement line and its unsure if they are going to replace them or not I was told by my friends at the LRTA and the reason why of the retire is that they had problems that they can't replace or repair they are out of service