Edmonton and Area spotting and news

t_harris01

Ok. Where are your first spottings of the year though? I feel like we go through this every year... is having your name on the thread really that important? :P

Sigh, I may as well contribute something meaningful. Lowest numbered SmartBus unit I've spotted is 4185... anyone seen anything any lower? 4196 is on a 112 right now. I know someone posted about 4146 in another thread, but I have reason to believe that it was not accurately confirmed.

Well can't use 2015 when it's 2016...I did get confirmation 6002,6005,6006 will be getting smart bus soon. I can find out Monday what the lowest smart bus is and post it. But 6006 is missing again...I'm feeling it's in tent C but I'll look monday as well

Sigh, I may as well contribute something meaningful. Lowest numbered SmartBus unit I've spotted is 4185... anyone seen anything any lower?

Lowest spotted online is indeed 4185. If anything between 4130-4184 is equipped, then it has actually been logged into and used in service.

Well can't use 2015 when it's 2016..

2010 LRT thread is alive and well!

Why is it Edmonton and Area spottings? Shouldn't the neighboring community spottings go into their own threads?

We can have a whole string of 2016 threads yo!

I'm driving 6005 again this afternoon on a a 8 school special, 87 and 62. The 62 will leave 108 st and 104 ave EB at 1600 hrs.

Also I did forget to mention...I was informed the new garage will have double decker height doors...could ETS get Deckers....who knows

I'm driving 6005 again this afternoon on a a 8 school special, 87 and 62. The 62 will leave 108 st and 104 ave EB at 1600 hrs.

Also I did forget to mention...I was informed the new garage will have double decker height doors...could ETS get Deckers....who knows

Apparently.

DSC02018.jpg

DSC02029.jpg

DSC02039.jpg

You know...I hope ETS and Calgary Transit seriously looks into purchasing these new buses. The only way electric vehicles are going to take off is if big city's show some initiative and support the new technology. Yeah....I'm pissed off that the trolleys are gone but this alternative actually is more viable. Too bad I missed it when the similar bus was in Calgary last year.