Jump to content
ttcbusdude

TTC New Vehicle Installations/Unusual equipments

Recommended Posts

#1412 has the rear end taken off from #1533 along with the parts for it. Note the faded number and the yield sticker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2020 at 1:37 AM, Express Network said:

#1412 has the rear end taken off from #1533 along with the parts for it. Note the faded number and the yield sticker.

I don't know what you're getting at with the yield sticker, but i can definitely see the faded number underneath the new one. It was in the area today, so I thought i'd go snap a quick photo of it.

 1412.thumb.JPG.992564e5ca48bacc1b2e6ed4f2551a5d.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, splendidwizardplayer said:

1658 has the logo on the front

IMG_1483.JPG

It's had that logo for quite a while. I think it got it the year it was repainted which was two years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are several 87xx Eglinton units with an orange RapidTO wrap. You will probably see these units on the 86 and the 116.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shemar said:

There are several 87xx Eglinton units with an orange RapidTO wrap. You will probably see these units on the 86 and the 116.

8743,8747,8759,8909 have the wrap, based on the information that I gathered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

8743,8747,8759,8909 have the wrap, based on the information that I gathered

I heard that 8750 and 8760 also have it as well.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Doppelkupplung said:

Wah that looks sharp. I hope they mess around and do some more wraps like this. They have a good graphic design team. 

Yeah that does look slick indeed. I wonder if they may use them on the priority bus lane routes only?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MK78 said:

I wonder if they may use them on the priority bus lane routes only?

I think that is most likely the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MK78 said:

Yeah that does look slick indeed. I wonder if they may use them on the priority bus lane routes only?

i doubt it.  if there is an equipment shortage, they can be deployed on other routes just like the airport express buses used on non airport routes.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leylandvictory2 said:

i doubt it.  if there is an equipment shortage, they can be deployed on other routes just like the airport express buses used on non airport routes.  

Well yeah, a bus is a bus when needed, perhaps I should have said "maybe they will be used primarily on the priority bus lane routes".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, I do like how they have started to do a lot of these livery’s; first with 3411 and the Hybrid swoop, then the E-Buses and now the Rapid-To livery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i sense people will be piss off starting new board period October 12?  TTC will remove quite a number of stops along Eglinton (east of Kennedy)  Cedar Drive, Barbadoos, Livingston just to a name a few

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, leylandvictory2 said:

i sense people will be piss off starting new board period October 12?  TTC will remove quite a number of stops along Eglinton (east of Kennedy)  Cedar Drive, Barbadoos, Livingston just to a name a few

Yeah, my preferred stop is being removed. I mean, its not a huge extra distance to the other stop, as I'm sort of in between, but I will now have to board at Kingston & Guildwood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...