TTC New Vehicle Installations/Unusual equipments

11 hours ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

Just saying 1291 does not have LED headlamps anymore, saw it this afternoon on the 39. It had its regular headlights.

@GTAtransitfan1-Toronto @Matthew TTC 4120 It still has LED headlights, only night running lights. All of the Orions that have these new LED headlights are only for the night running lights, the day running lights were never changed. The driver was probably on the day running light mode. 

1st photo is the day running light and the 2nd one is the night running light. Drivers are required to use the night running lights at all times.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_4.png

• Thanks 3

Thanks to everyone that has posted so far. The list has been updated again.

1 hour ago, TTC7447 said:

The majority of Birchmount's fleet has the stickers, which is why I stopped reporting them.  They also have the "fare payment required" sticker by each door, and inside by the front of the bus near the seats directly behind the driver.

Ah ok. Should I just put all of Birchmounts units on the list, since most of them have it?

4 hours ago, TTC7447 said:

The majority of Birchmount's fleet has the stickers, which is why I stopped reporting them.  They also have the "fare payment required" sticker by each door, and inside by the front of the bus near the seats directly behind the driver.

Some Queensway Novas have these POP stickers at the rear door but did not say all of them have it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ultimate said:

Whats different with it?

It's rare for there to be an intercar door at the cab end without the reinforcement over the glass. I don't know how long 5293 has been that way, but it's the first time I saw that, so I thought it was worth noting, but i guess not 🤔

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, splendidwizardplayer said:

5259 & 58 have cameras and 5083 & 82 have camera stickers

5328/29 were already reported, but the two others are new. Thanks!

In other news I saw 4496 with a regular rear red panel in service on 512 not too long ago.

• Like 1