Sign in to follow this  

Problems With The Mobile Page?

Anyone else been having problems viewing the site on their phones? When I use my iPhone, all I get is a blank screen instead of the mobile page. The wiki page works fine, and I was able to get to the full version of the site with my phone by clicking on the CPTDB banner on the top of the wiki page, but that now doesn't work either.

When I use my iPad, it automatically takes me to the full version, so no problems there and there are no problems with my Macbook, just viewing the mobile page on the iPhone. Been going on for just over a week.

Anyone else been having problems viewing the site on their phones? When I use my iPhone, all I get is a blank screen instead of the mobile page. The wiki page works fine, and I was able to get to the full version of the site with my phone by clicking on the CPTDB banner on the top of the wiki page, but that now doesn't work either.

When I use my iPad, it automatically takes me to the full version, so no problems there and there are no problems with my Macbook, just viewing the mobile page on the iPhone. Been going on for just over a week.

I'm not having any problems with my Android although I would suggest try clearing your cookies as that may be the cause of the blank screen.

Works fine for me on my note 3

When I google the site - www.cptdb.ca is the link on my iPad and MacBook. On the phone, I get www.cptdb.ca>mobiqou>smartbanner link which I'm assuming is for mobile site and the tapatalk banner.

Cookies are always deleted but thanks for the suggestion. It's the only site that I've been having problems. Tried it both in the Google app as well as Safari and the result is the same.

When I google the site - www.cptdb.ca is the link on my iPad and MacBook. On the phone, I get www.cptdb.ca>mobiqou>smartbanner link which I'm assuming is for mobile site and the tapatalk banner.

Cookies are always deleted but thanks for the suggestion. It's the only site that I've been having problems. Tried it both in the Google app as well as Safari and the result is the same.

Another possible temporary fix could be using the "Request desktop site" option in your actions shortcut in Safari. See this http://www.tekrevue.com/tip/request-desktop-site-ios-9/ for more detailed instructions. If that doesn't work, you can always use the Tapatalk app as a last resort.

Another possible temporary fix could be using the "Request desktop site" option in your actions shortcut in Safari. See this http://www.tekrevue.com/tip/request-desktop-site-ios-9/ for more detailed instructions. If that doesn't work, you can always use the Tapatalk app as a last resort.

Interesting thing about Safari is, if I type in "cptdb" in the search box, it automatically goes to the mobile page and it works just fine. If I use Safari, and go to Google and then type in "cptdb" then click the link, just a blank screen.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K LOL!

Hey, thanks for the info... I'll try to update the Taptalk plugin and this will probably resolve the issue. I'll post again when it's done tonight.

Hey, thanks for addressing the problem :)

I tried it yesterday but got an Error 404 message but I just tried it again and all seems to be good now :)

Thanks a million :)