Burlington Transit

Hybrid0920

33 minutes ago, DiltonPlayzYT said:

Who told em?

Just drop it. Because of disobedient foamers running their mouths we are not getting the information fleet wise anymore. Time to relook on who is allowed on the board.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DiltonPlayzYT said:

Who told em?

Oh....I don't know....perhaps someone who somehow came back from being banned (and still learned nothing) haranguing our contact with inane questions and ranting about bus retirements?

Also, was wondering... while I was at the garage, I saw 2 D40LFs at the back of the garage, not in the dead row.

Why are the 2 D40LFs there, is it for scrapping or is it because they are selling them?

And you wonder why you won't get an answer.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, H4 5600 said:

Retired D40LF's 7005-09 and 7011-09 have been sold to mississauga bus group.

I want to say they will probably end up in Cape Breton but I don't want to assume. Hopefully they get a second chance.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, G.A said:

I want to say they will probably end up in Cape Breton but I don't want to assume. Hopefully they get a second chance.

I for sure want 7011-09 to end up not working for Cape Breton. 7005 needs to go for sure, I do not think 7011-09 should even go! Besides, I HAVE THE BUILDERS PLATE of 7011-09! Not joking. Got it as a present from BT.

20 hours ago, DiltonPlayzYT said:

I for sure want 7011-09 to end up not working for Cape Breton. 7005 needs to go for sure, I do not think 7011-09 should even go! Besides, I HAVE THE BUILDERS PLATE of 7011-09! Not joking. Got it as a present from BT.

What does this have to do with you having the builders plate? Theres no way of making you happy. If 7011 were to get scrapped you wouldve complained, but now it has a CHANCE to get sold off second hand to Cabe Breton and you still complain. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, hamilton.area.transit said:

What does this have to do with you having the builders plate? Theres no way of making you happy. If 7011 were to get scrapped you wouldve complained, but now it has a CHANCE to get sold off second hand to Cabe Breton and you still complain. 

Well, Idk if they could use it when I have the plate. 

But, seeing Transit Cape Breton possibly get 7005-09 or 7011-09, it's cool!

23 hours ago, DiltonPlayzYT said:

I HAVE THE BUILDERS PLATE of 7011-09! Not joking. Got it as a present from BT.

Why do you have to broadcast that to the internet?  I'm sure someone could get in trouble giving a Vin sticker.    Some of the stuff you post really does make me scratch my head. 

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, Byfold said:

Why do you have to broadcast that to the internet?  I'm sure someone could get in trouble giving a Vin sticker.    Some of the stuff you post really does make me scratch my head. 

Eh, I got LOADS of connections at BT. Speaking of which, when I was at the garage to pick the plaque up, I went to 7011-09 and saw it in the yard. I pressed the hazards switch, it worked and 7011 was coming back to life. So yes, I believe 7011 is gonna go to an auction or another city. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DiltonPlayzYT said:

Eh, I got LOADS of connections at BT. Speaking of which, when I was at the garage to pick the plaque up, I went to 7011-09 and saw it in the yard. I pressed the hazards switch, it worked and 7011 was coming back to life. So yes, I believe 7011 is gonna go to an auction or another city. 

For one this is information we didnt need and for two as long as the battery isnt dead the bus will still work. It might not start but the electrics will still turn on...

47 minutes ago, DiltonPlayzYT said:

Eh, I got LOADS of connections at BT.

And posting about what they do for you on CPTDB or other social media is how you lose those connections and ruin it for everyone else, and possibly get the employees that helped you in trouble.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

You're really pushing to have transit fans feel unwelcome in Burlington aren't you? You don't brag about something like that. It gives us in the hobby a bad name.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DiltonPlayzYT said:

Leave the board please. You're starting to be toxic for Burlington Transit and ruining everything for respectable members. Mods please step in and deal with this before more damage is done. I can't say much more otherwise I'll go too far.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, G.A said:

Leave the board please. You're starting to be toxic for Burlington Transit and ruining everything for respectable members. Mods please step in and deal with this before more damage is one. I can't say much more otherwise I'll go too far.

To be honest banning him wont do anything because his old account was banned and he made a new account. Hes just making transit workers hate us and theres nothing us can do. I have a contact at BT and im reaching out to him to make a attempt for this to stop happening.

• Like 2