Jump to content

TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List


Recommended Posts

I don't even know why you guys have these "pointless" conversations here. 

The more efficient way for change is a complain to the TTC directly, complain to your city councilor or go sign up for a guest speaker and make a presentation to the TTC board when they discuss about buying future buses. 

If you leave the posts alone, the discussion will stop. It's only chained when you keep quoting each other and tagging other people.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ilovettc said:

3342 is at Wilson Garage
3339 is at Eglinton Garage
3341 is at Malvern Garage
3344 is at McNicoll Garage

 

5 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

3343 is also at McNicoll. They are probably on display for something, or at the other garages for repairs 

The 33xx are undergoing preventive maintenance. That's why they are all over the city. Even Hillcrest is performing the maintenance as well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/26/2022 at 2:44 AM, Shemar said:

The 33xx are undergoing preventive maintenance. That's why they are all over the city. Even Hillcrest is performing the maintenance as well.

What are the extent of these repairs? Are they even repairs? What does preventative maintenance entail? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, MRD10 said:

What are the extent of these repairs? Are they even repairs? What does preventative maintenance entail? 

Replacing hoses, air brake valves, starter, alternator, air compressor.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ilovettc said:

3364 at McNicoll Garage
3356 at Malvern Garage
3359 at Malvern Garage
3402 is at Eglinton Garage
3363 at McNicoll Garage

These are likely there for Maintenance and not movements

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ilovettc said:

One TTC Event Support Bus is inside a MiWay property, 3361 is inside a MiWay property with a Brampton Transit XD40 Bus

TTC reinstalled the older style barrier glass, but they installed it upside down

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most likely maintenance as it seems there’s a project that requires units to travel to various properties for the work to be done. This might the same for the rest of the LFS hybrid fleet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SMP maintenance program. There’s a laundry list of various higher failure rate components that get replaced in between overhauls.

Mostly hoses in the engine compartment, battery box terminal blocks, air relay valves, air compressor, etc. It’s being done by Duncan personnel re located to local divisions while Duncan’s own hoists are being replaced.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bus_Medic said:

SMP maintenance program. There’s a laundry list of various higher failure rate components that get replaced in between overhauls.

Mostly hoses in the engine compartment, battery box terminal blocks, air relay valves, air compressor, etc. It’s being done by Duncan personnel re located to local divisions while Duncan’s own hoists are being replaced.

Is this a continuation of the same program that the diesel Novas have been going through? I notice the progressive fleet number block reached the top of the 3300s, meaning the low 3400s would logically be next in line if continuing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Articulated said:

Is this a continuation of the same program that the diesel Novas have been going through? I notice the progressive fleet number block reached the top of the 3300s, meaning the low 3400s would logically be next in line if continuing.

It is.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...