Jump to content

TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List


Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...

I’m not sure where to put this, but it will appear that the fleet of 12 buses that were being utilized on the 900 will be replaced by the last 13 buses at McNicoll. I’ve seen pics of 3330 with luggage racks fitted where the red passenger seats on the driver’s side once were (lower section only). No livery applied yet

F20F0C5A-EC56-4EB4-B075-365D9D92517F.thumb.jpeg.1fbc3ab07b655cfc9d841ce8bd755cd9.jpeg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AnalogPentium said:

Load 'em up with the hand me downs!

👎👎👎

 

Why not just order brand new buses for the airport express route and deliver them to Queensway? 

20 minutes ago, wheelindealin said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to install the luggage racks on 8400-8420 instead???

Absolutely not 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Genius101 said:

👎👎👎

 

Why not just order brand new buses for the airport express route and deliver them to Queensway? 

Absolutely not 

You’d better off putting luggage racks on the new articulated hybrid buses. Mount Dennis would likely run the 900 if that happens which it isn’t.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Eren Jaeger said:

You’d better off putting luggage racks on the new articulated hybrid buses. Mount Dennis would likely run the 900 if that happens which it isn’t.

Nope. There's no artic bus bay by the elevators at Kipling nor does all trips need artics. Some of those offpeak runs are pretty empty themselves even with regular buses. They really don't need to widen the headways further. Look what happened to the 190->985A. 14 min to 21 min headway cause they claim artics are better!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, wheelindealin said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to install the luggage racks on 8400-8420 instead???

The 3300s are newer so they'll be in service longer than the 8400s. Also, they have USB charging ports and the newer next stop/information screens which are beneficial for tourists, once they start using the screens properly that is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, wil9402 said:

The 3300s are newer so they'll be in service longer than the 8400s. Also, they have USB charging ports and the newer next stop/information screens which are beneficial for tourists, once they start using the screens properly that is.

So that either means the 900 is gonna move to Arrow Rd or the 12 3300’s are gonna move to Queensway 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Young said:

So that either means the 900 is gonna move to Arrow Rd or the 12 3300’s are gonna move to Queensway 

The 900 doesn't need to move, it would be 12 33s moving to Queensway

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Eren Jaeger said:

You’d better off putting luggage racks on the new articulated hybrid buses. Mount Dennis would likely run the 900 if that happens which it isn’t.

No.

9 hours ago, Genius101 said:

👎👎👎

 

Why not just order brand new buses for the airport express route and deliver them to Queensway? 

 

No.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2021 at 12:47 PM, Shemar said:

I wouldn't be surprised if 3343-3369 move to Queensway as well to start replacing some of the OG diesels there.

I wonder if 8000-8011 have racked up extra km's being mostly on a highway run (until dispatched to 55 WARREN PARK or something). I also wonder if those km's are still easier on the bus than fewer km's in heavy traffic, like Dufferin or Eglinton.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Genius101 said:

So the newest garage is sending handmedowns to Queensway that's absurd  

How is a 3300 a “handmedown” I love the troll job but that’s a brand new bus, hey maybe this is the start of queensway getting some 2018 and up 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ZümmyZüm said:

How is a 3300 a “handmedown” I love the troll job but that’s a brand new bus, hey maybe this is the start of queensway getting some 2018 and up 

Just ignore him he does this every time a bus moves to Queensway and it’s super annoying 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Genius101 said:

So the newest garage is sending handmedowns to Queensway that's absurd  

Would you rather the TTC deprive Queensway of buses, seeing as there's no new ones in circulation that they could possibly send them?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...