TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List

On 1/16/2021 at 7:05 PM, Shemar said:

8608 has moved back to Qsy.

Back at Birchmount. Looks like some of the 86s that were recently moved to Birchmount are being sent back to Queensway for some kind of maintenance and then sent back to Birchmount.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

8937 is at Mount Dennis

Probably maintenance or maybe training

1 hour ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

8637 is at McNicoll

Not sure about this one but once again these are not movements. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Ultimate said:

8939 is at Mount Dennis with 8937.

I believe MtD is also carrying out the preventive maintenance program that is also being done at Duncan, Malvern, and McNicoll. The 89s are being worked on right now so if you see an 89xx at one of the locations on the tracker, then it is for that reason and doesn't need to be reported on here since they are not movements.

From the looks of it, no changes of bus movements for the February board. March is when it begins per @bus_7246

1 hour ago, Xtrazsteve said:

Do we need to start a new thread called "Temporary bus movements" a.k.a. Bus Garage visits?

+1

15 hours ago, Xtrazsteve said:

Do we need to start a new thread called "Temporary bus movements" a.k.a. Bus Garage visits?

Or just don't freakin report these. The folks that track these, obviously know the difference if it's an actual change in division assignment, because usually its more one or two buses that move, usually batches.

It's posting for the sake of posting.

In the rebuild threads its fine to report buses that have been transported for the purpose of being rebuilt. But they don't change the assignment.

3 hours ago, Shemar said:

3175 3176 3177 are at McNicoll. This is most likely the first set of movements prior to McNicoll's opening.

Anymore coming in? @Bus_Medic @bus_7246 @leylandvictory2 @FlyerD901

I doubt they are there for repairs, training or storage. 

As for the Orion diesel and hybrid buses on Finch, Steeles, McCowan, York Mills (115/122), Cummer/McNicoll, Van Horne & Leslie, get your pictures while it lasts. Those will no longer be serviced on those routes after March (sadly at least).

52 minutes ago, Young said:

This may be a weird question but is Mount Dennis getting any Nova Hybrids or Diesels when they start shuffling buses around?

The more interesting question: Is the Orion VII Hybrids going to end up on the 927 if MtD does end up with that route. I don't think it would justify running artics on that route on weekends.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Xtrazsteve said:

The more interesting question: Is the Orion VII Hybrids going to end up on the 927 if MtD does end up with that route. I don't think it would justify running artics on that route on weekends.

That’s why I’m thinking send a few Nova Hybrids for 927 service. This like when Arrow got 79xx’s for the 191 when the DD50’s left for Birchmount and Eglinton

• Like 1