TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got off the phone with the manager of malvern, they’re canvassing all technicians asking if they’re willing volunteer to work a week at queensway. So, after some deliberation, I accepted.

If you complained less, did a little research and used some logic you would know that the 2015 (8400-8504) and 2016 (8510-8617) LFSs have the same engine as the 2006 (7900-7979) and 2007 (8000-8099) V

I believe so, because I talked to the trainer, and also got him to change the sign for a picture....

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Tunnelrat said:

I noticed Wilson got some Artics. I noticed 9002 in the east yard. A bunch were parked along the entrance wall. What route are they using them on? 

Right now only Bathurst. They are used with the Orions.

49 minutes ago, Tunnelrat said:

I noticed Wilson got some Artics. I noticed 9002 in the east yard. A bunch were parked along the entrance wall. What route are they using them on? 

As mentioned, route 7 Bathurst is where Wilson's artics are being deployed.

2 years ago (I believe it was December 2018, but might have been January 2019), the TTC converted route 7 from articulated buses to regular 40 foot buses in order to provide extra spares for the mid-life refurb program; Wilson's remaining artics moved to Malvern and Mount Dennis. Now that the refurb program is nearly complete (only a couple of Arrow's buses are left), artics have been moved back to Wilson and beginning with the new board period yesterday, route 7's schedules were changed again to account for the articulated buses being back on the route.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

8930 is at McNicoll
8687, 8931 is at Malvern

8687 is back at Eglinton. I believe that Eglinton has been sending their buses to Malvern, McNicoll, and Hillcrest for repairs.

There’s a preventative maintenance program, administered by Duncan being carried out in Malvern’s paint shop. A similar arrangement is going on at Mc nicoll using Duncan personnel.

Space is at a premium inside Duncan currently as their hoists are replaced.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

They were when I said it, meaning they have returned within the 2 hours I have reported that.

Just cause a bus is at a different division doesn't meal its a movement all the time. There's driver recertification going on and buses will be all over at different divisions through out the day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 1/10/2021 at 4:19 PM, Bus_Medic said:

There’s a preventative maintenance program, administered by Duncan being carried out in Malvern’s paint shop. A similar arrangement is going on at Mc nicoll using Duncan personnel.

Space is at a premium inside Duncan currently as their hoists are replaced.

^^^ Just a reminder ^^^

4 hours ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

8935 is at McNicoll