TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you complained less, did a little research and used some logic you would know that the 2015 (8400-8504) and 2016 (8510-8617) LFSs have the same engine as the 2006 (7900-7979) and 2007 (8000-8099) V

I just got off the phone with the manager of malvern, they’re canvassing all technicians asking if they’re willing volunteer to work a week at queensway. So, after some deliberation, I accepted.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Eren Jaeger said:

Does anyone know when Birchmount will get any LFS HEVs? Per @Shemar, they are likely to get 75 of them from Malvern. Who knows when it will happen.

The HEVs will not be going to Birchmount as there is a height restriction at that division that does not allow for the height of the hybrids to safely mobilize through the facility without ruining the rooftop equipment

• Like 1
13 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

The HEVs will not be going to Birchmount as there is a height restriction at that division that does not allow for the height of the hybrids to safely mobilize through the facility without ruining the rooftop equipment

I see thanks.

Mal>Wil: #9006, #9010, #9013

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bus_Medic said:

🍾🎉🥳

2 hours ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

9014 and 9015 is at Wilson, making 9007 the last bus of this series to still be at Malvern.

Not true, #9000 and #9007 are the last 2013 buses remaining at Malvern. Don’t get your hopes up just yet.

12 minutes ago, Eren Jaeger said:

Not true, #9000 and #9007 are the last 2013 buses remaining at Malvern. Don’t get your hopes up just yet.

9000 will likely go straight to Wilson once it has been rebuilt and I doubt 9007’s stay at Malvern will last much longer.

On 12/24/2020 at 11:03 AM, Eren Jaeger said:

Seeing as you quoted me, I’ll assume this was meant for me as well.

I don’t really need to consult with you as to where they’re going, now do I?

-Merry Christmas.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1