Jump to content
Xtrazsteve

TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, MK78 said:

Didn't they have a graph on the future vehicle purchase needs on the last board meeting, where i think it showed next bus purchases will be in 2022-23.

So all the movement until then will be handmedowns between all the divisions.

They are also all diesels cause they can't afford any fancy buses as replacements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xtrazsteve said:

They are also all diesels cause they can't afford any fancy buses as replacements.

O yeah? what about the fancy pants zero emissions by blah blah date? I guess that's still way too far into the future that they don't have to think about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MK78 said:

O yeah? what about the fancy pants zero emissions by blah blah date? I guess that's still way too far into the future that they don't have to think about it.

It's time for city hall to wake up and realize TTC can't been that goal without more subsidies and taxes.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2019 at 5:01 PM, Shemar said:

#3357 is tracking at Queensway.

Back at Arrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#8948 @ Eglinton Division from Hillcrest.

@Xtrazsteve please add this one to the list:

On 12/17/2019 at 4:00 PM, Shemar said:

#3172 @ Birchmount Division.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shemar said:

#3523, #3528 @ Malvern Division.

3522 is on it's way to Malvern too, tracking almost at McCowan and Sheppard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xtrazsteve said:

3522 is on it's way to Malvern too, tracking almost at McCowan and Sheppard.

#3522 arrived at Malvern. #3533 is there too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Shemar said:

#8948 @ Eglinton Division from Hillcrest.

Was that from a collision repair?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MK78 said:

Was that from a collision repair?

It could be or it could've been something else wrong with the bus that they had to send it to Hillcrest to get fixed. But I don't recall that unit being involved in any collision though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#3552, #3556, #3560, #3561, #3564 are heading east on Sheppard towards Malvern Division.

Edit 10:41pm: They have arrived at Malvern.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shemar said:

#3552, #3556, #3560, #3561, #3564 are heading east on Sheppard towards Malvern Division.

Edit 10:41pm: They have arrived at Malvern.

So I assume that Malvern will get the whole 3455-3569 batch and Arrow will keep 3570-3654

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Young said:

So I assume that Malvern will get the whole 3455-3569 batch and Arrow will keep 3570-3654

I have a feeling that Mount Dennis will be receiving some of the Nova hybrids as well, probably some of Malvern's units. If 80 Nova hybrids move to Mount Dennis, then all of the NG HEVs at Mount Dennis would go to Malvern.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#3546, #3550, #3562, #3563 are heading east on Sheppard towards Malvern Division.

Edit 11:39am: They have arrived at Malvern.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#3493 should be allocated to Malvern although it's still at Hillcrest undergoing repairs from that collision a few months ago.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shemar said:

#3493 should be allocated to Malvern although it's still at Hillcrest undergoing repairs from that collision a few months ago.

That means the entire batch is now allocated to Malvern as 3530 is making its way over.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2020 at 5:15 PM, Ultimate said:

3587 is tracking at Mount Dennis

Has moved back to Arrow per TransSee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, leylandvictory2 said:

3550 and several other Orion left Malvern this afternoon.  

The Orions you saw leave Malvern were heading west to Obico.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...