TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List

6 hours ago, Rowan Pendergrast said:

#8746 has moved to birchmount. I saw it on the 22 today

6 hours ago, Ontario_Transit said:

8652 on 22A

4 hours ago, DAT_28 said:

don’t think they moved. It’s probably extras for the Buskerfest this weekend

They're back at Eglinton. And it was 8653 & 8746 not 8652.

13 hours ago, Andythagiant said:

TransSee notes that it was operating on 34 earlier in the day and got switched onto 63 shortly before 8.

13 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

It had been out there for a while though. I assume the bus was in the west end before 6:30pm

It’s back at Eglinton according to TransSee

2 hours ago, TTC Guy said:

Yes but the wiki said it moved back to Arrow a couple days ago

To be clear, 8578 is doing operator training at Wilson and it is still allocated as an Arrow Rd bus because the bus isn't doing Wilson runs. Once op training is done that's when the bus will return to Arrow.

6 hours ago, Shemar said:

To be clear, 8578 is doing operator training at Wilson and it is still allocated as an Arrow Rd bus because the bus isn't doing Wilson runs. Once op training is done that's when the bus will return to Arrow.

Sorry 

Thanks for explaining that

2 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

It was heading south but must have turned north again

Perhaps it would be prudent to wait until the vehicle is at Queensway before declaring that it has moved.

Incidentally, the bus appears to be mirroring the path of the 35 Jane - is it possible for a vehicle to be in service without being signed in to its route? There have been a few CLRVs that I have watched on Pocket Track in the past going back and forth on St Clair without being signed into the 512. Seems an odd oversight but it would explain a lot about these sightings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PCC Guy said:

Perhaps it would be prudent to wait until the vehicle is at Queensway before declaring that it has moved.

Incidentally, the bus appears to be mirroring the path of the 35 Jane - is it possible for a vehicle to be in service without being signed in to its route? There have been a few CLRVs that I have watched on Pocket Track in the past going back and forth on St Clair without being signed into the 512. Seems an odd oversight but it would explain a lot about these sightings.

Sorry

• Like 1