Xtrazsteve

TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List

1 hour ago, PCC Guy said:

This is from July 2018, if you look at the last two LFS’s in the line they still have the paper cover on the front of them. All the new livery LFS’s that have ever been delivered are in service. 

• Like 2

On 5/10/2019 at 7:37 PM, soo8513 said:

Will the rebuild of Jane Station's bus bays mean artics on 35 and/or 935 and where will they come from (perhaps 36B)? 

To this point: speaking with one the Arrow drivers I know (and trust), there is talk that the 45/945 will shift to Arrow, taking with it the artics, whereas the 46/927 would go to Queensway. Exact details would need to be determined, not the least of which is what to do with the 396 (send runs from the 45 over, or make the last three 46 runs stay with Arrow).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, meltingtomato said:

To this point: speaking with one the Arrow drivers I know (and trust), there is talk that the 45/945 will shift to Arrow, taking with it the artics, whereas the 46/927 would go to Queensway. Exact details would need to be determined, not the least of which is what to do with the 396 (send runs from the 45 over, or make the last three 46 runs stay with Arrow).

The 396 can be interlined with the 60B or 96. Trading the 46+927 for the 45/945 will be unbalanced. The 45/945 can be traded with just the 927. We'll see how all the routes are reorganized with McNicoll opening next year and the Crosstown LRT in 2021. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ultimate said:

9028 and 9029 are now at Mount Dennis

Both are allocated to Mount Dennis already.

• Like 3

#9004, #9011, #9012 @ Mount Dennis Division. #9006, #9010 are tracking at Wilson Division.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Shemar said:

@Xtrazsteve, don't forget to add #9002 as a Mount Dennis unit. I reported it not too long ago but you might have missed it.

Updated. I'll assume 9006 and 9010 are still MtD buses at Wilson. Seems like 9013-9026 all are at Hillcrest

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Genius101 said:

Another round of hand me downs for Queensway. 

Queensway is most likely short on buses hence why the 84xx have been moving there. It will probably be like this until the rest of the 79xx receives VISION.