TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List

2 hours ago, lifty4ever said:

Interesting movements. Wonder if that's to do with the eventual active retirement of the Orion 7 diesels? Also interesting they're separating and regrouping the Air door'd 8400s and the Electric door'd 3300s 

Whatever happens, just make sure they get their well deserved handmedowns 

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

There appears to be at least 2 Queensway LFSes at Obico along side several VII HEVs

I’m going to take a wild guess, and assume that of the 5 33xxs (3349, 3360, 3361, 3362 & 3363) buses that have stale tracking positions at Arrow Rd, 2 visibly have been moved to North Queen (not my pic.  found it on fb)

image.thumb.png.e6e187f66f60808dbeb7dae443eb24d3.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Shaun said:

Are we still short on storage even though we opened McNicol? 

I’m most likely certain that McNicoll was a storage relief division. But space is still tight if Arrow Rd is the only division is ridiculously over capacity. The arrival of the new procurements (whenever that will be) will strain whichever division gets the new buses

But back on topic: 3349 is now tracking at North Queen. I take it that this would now count as a Queensway bus…?

33 minutes ago, bus_7246 said:

I’m most likely certain that McNicoll was a storage relief division. But space is still tight if Arrow Rd is the only division is ridiculously over capacity. The arrival of the new procurements (whenever that will be) will strain whichever division gets the new buses

But back on topic: 3349 is now tracking at North Queen. I take it that this would now count as a Queensway bus…?

I'd consider it as Queensway. There used to be random 79/80s as well as 84s tracking at North Queen as they were storage for Queensway temporarily, and it is possible that this could be happening again. Then again I guess we could wait until it moves out of North Queen, this is just an educated guess

On 1/5/2022 at 2:49 PM, bus_7246 said:

Storage shouldn't be an issue as soon a large number of Orions will begin active retirement. Heck, they're already in the stage of "If it breaks down and can't be fixed with basic tools and such, retire it". If the procurement are mostly Articulated vehicles which we believe they are, they'll likely all or most will end up at Mount Dennis as this division was designed to be able to store and maintain the largest number of Artics of any division

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lifty4ever said:

Storage shouldn't be an issue as soon a large number of Orions will begin active retirement. Heck, they're already in the stage of "If it breaks down and can't be fixed with basic tools and such, retire it". If the procurement are mostly Articulated vehicles which we believe they are, they'll likely all or most will end up at Mount Dennis as this division was designed to be able to store and maintain the largest number of Artics of any division

269 40ft and 68 60ft hybrids are being ordered for a total of 337 buses. If nova wins the order, then most of the order will most likely go to Malvern and the NG hybrids get pushed out to Mount Dennis. For the hybrid artics, Malvern would most likely get some of them and also Mount Dennis. The OG ISLs are suppose to begin retiring too so there would most likely be another division that would receive the new hybrids as well so that nova diesels can move to Queensway.