TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List

4 minutes ago, Genius101 said:

Ugh send them back nobody wants more handmedown LFSes here 

And replace them with...?

Well, I guess service having to be cut because you don't have enough buses is a preferable result. The next stage can be to fully eliminate all transit from South Etobicoke. Then you won't have to see those hand me downs at all.

4 minutes ago, Genius101 said:

Don't transfer anymore LFSes. Let the 7900s and 8000s finish their life at Queeensway, then replace them with the incoming 2022 HEVs. 

The LFSes are not replacing the Orions, except for perhaps the odd one that retires due to catastrophe like 8045; they are supplementing them. So if you want the current service levels maintained, you're going to need to replace them with something, or else enjoy your service cuts.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Genius101 said:

here we go every time a Nova moves to Queensway this person says the same nonsense it’s getting old and ridiculous at this point get over it Queensway is gonna keep getting old novas until a new garage is built in Etobicoke like just shut up about it already

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Genius101 said:

No you are the one that doesn't want anymore handmedown LFSes. And your irritating complaining isn't going to change anything that the TTC does in terms of bus movements. Plus the reason why Queensway is getting more buses from Birchmount is because rebuilds of the 2015-2016 are currently happening. You seriously need to stop this anti-handmedown banter. Seriously.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Genius101 said:

A bus is a bus. They're all accessible, low floor, air conditioned, trackable via apps.

Whats your deal with this issue, other than never ending trolling?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MK78 said:

A bus is a bus. They're all accessible, low floor, air conditioned, trackable via apps.

Whats your deal with this issue, other than never ending trolling?

Air conditioned? Those Novas? You're funny.

• Like 2

On 6/25/2021 at 10:27 PM, PCC Guy said:

The LFSes are not replacing the Orions, except for perhaps the odd one that retires due to catastrophe like 8045; they are supplementing them. So if you want the current service levels maintained, you're going to need to replace them with something, or else enjoy your service cuts.

If the LFSes are not replacing the Orions (which will retire probably in a year or two).. then which one will be replacing them? I know electric or hybrid buses are gradually replacing them.. but QUEENSWAY can't hold hybrids and electric vehicles unfortunately

11 minutes ago, raptorjays said:

If the LFSes are not replacing the Orions (which will retire probably in a year or two).. then which one will be replacing them? I know electric or hybrid buses are gradually replacing them.. but QUEENSWAY can't hold hybrids and electric vehicles unfortunately

They got the 8100/8300s right now. 

There’s nothing saying Queensway can’t get ebuses. Eglinton is keeping them outside and they can’t get hybrids.

51 minutes ago, raptorjays said:

It’s more that queensway can’t accommodate Orion hybrids specifically. Opening the battery tubs requires at least 6 feet vertical clearance for the fiberglass clamshell.

The roof panels on the nova hybrid equipment open sideways, and really require no more vertical clearance than the a/c panels do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Bus_Medic said:

It’s more that queensway can’t accommodate Orion hybrids specifically. Opening the battery tubs requires at least 6 feet vertical clearance for the fiberglass clamshell.

The roof panels on the nova hybrid equipment open sideways, and really require no more vertical clearance than the a/c panels do.

I really want to see those sparkling new hand me down 8100s and 8300s in south Etobicoke!

• Haha 4

On 7/1/2021 at 8:28 PM, Ed T. said:

I really want to see those sparkling new hand me down 8100s and 8300s in south Etobicoke!

8300's are too good for Queensway. They should take 8100'd and 8200's. 

On 7/1/2021 at 11:50 PM, Genius101 said:

If that's the case then the next batch of electric bus deliveries should go there and we'll gladly welcome them with open arms.

Probably just you. Most others don't really care what kind of bus they ride on. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...