TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List

16 minutes ago, Cityflyer said:

Are all the buses currently moved to McNicoll parked until March 28th?

That means the first batch of movements destined to McNicoll have been parked for a month.

They’re being serviced. In terms of how often are they being moved/rotated, I’m not sure

3 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

They’re being serviced. In terms of how often are they being moved/rotated, I’m not sure

I mean the units currently listed at McNicoll on page 1 of this thread. Are they just sitting at McNicoll until March 28 when that garage gets activated for service?

53 minutes ago, Cityflyer said:

I mean the units currently listed at McNicoll on page 1 of this thread. Are they just sitting at McNicoll until March 28 when that garage gets activated for service?

I know what you meant. I mean that they have started to deploy a workforce to the facility to maintain the buses in the meantime. Personnel at the facility drive the buses along around the property, mechanical repairs and servicing at McNicoll. There are also some training classes that use McNicoll for bus operators and maintenance training purposes too 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cityflyer said:

They are being utilized for non-revenue purposes. Earlier this week I saw 3109 on the road as a Training Bus; it's been assigned to McNicoll for a couple weeks now.

• Like 2