TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List

1 hour ago, Bus_Medic said:

???

2 hours ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

9014 and 9015 is at Wilson, making 9007 the last bus of this series to still be at Malvern.

Not true, #9000 and #9007 are the last 2013 buses remaining at Malvern. Don’t get your hopes up just yet.

On 12/24/2020 at 11:03 AM, Eren Jaeger said:

Not true, #9000 and #9007 are the last 2013 buses remaining at Malvern. Don’t get your hopes up just yet.

Seeing as you quoted me, I’ll assume this was meant for me as well.

I don’t really need to consult with you as to where they’re going, now do I?

-Merry Christmas.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tunnelrat said:

I noticed Wilson got some Artics. I noticed 9002 in the east yard. A bunch were parked along the entrance wall. What route are they using them on? 

Right now only Bathurst. They are used with the Orions.

49 minutes ago, Tunnelrat said:

I noticed Wilson got some Artics. I noticed 9002 in the east yard. A bunch were parked along the entrance wall. What route are they using them on? 

As mentioned, route 7 Bathurst is where Wilson's artics are being deployed.

2 years ago (I believe it was December 2018, but might have been January 2019), the TTC converted route 7 from articulated buses to regular 40 foot buses in order to provide extra spares for the mid-life refurb program; Wilson's remaining artics moved to Malvern and Mount Dennis. Now that the refurb program is nearly complete (only a couple of Arrow's buses are left), artics have been moved back to Wilson and beginning with the new board period yesterday, route 7's schedules were changed again to account for the articulated buses being back on the route.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1