TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List

• 2 weeks later...

All other divisions are picking up the maintenance slack now that all 3 of Queensway’s shifts are laid up.

.....which could have been avoided by holding a rotating reserve crew on call at home like I’ve been pushing for since March, but it’s too late now, innit?

13 minutes ago, Bus_Medic said:

All other divisions are picking up the maintenance slack now that all 3 of Queensway’s shifts are laid up.

.....which could have been avoided by holding a rotating reserve crew on call at home like I’ve been pushing for since March, but it’s too late now, innit?

Hands down closing Queensway is the right move. That division needs a thorough cleaning of its facility and needs to remain shut until it receives the green light from health officials. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Genius101 said:

Hands down closing Queensway is the right move. That division needs a thorough cleaning of its facility and needs to remain shut until it receives the green light from health officials. 

So assembling a crew of non union engineering technologists to sub in by this weekend for those laid up is closing?

You think you know what’s going on.

You don’t.

• Thanks 7

58 minutes ago, Genius101 said:

Plus a shit ton of people still working and a lot of bus routes still needed to be served

I just got off the phone with the manager of malvern, they’re canvassing all technicians asking if they’re willing volunteer to work a week at queensway.

So, after some deliberation, I accepted. I’ll be there a week (tentatively) starting Saturday morning. Toolbox will be moved for me.

So, yeah. Closing is not an option.

Oh, and Genius101, I’ll be sure to keep you apprised of all my activities there.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...