TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List

Just now, PCC Guy said:

They are, but I presume that refers to amount of space that they can store buses for service and not overall room for vehicles. It didn't stop Eglinton from receiving all those 7700s to strip last year.

It doesn't look over capacity. I do believe the "capacity" is for service vehicles. Birchmount is the only division that is at "capacity". But you have to consider Birchmount has less active vehicles because they store the ES buses and the stripped Friendly Buses.

1 minute ago, Lex Reid said:

What type of novas and what type of hybrids?

Orion VII NG Hybrids and new livery Nova LFS.

1 hour ago, 7575 said:

It doesn't look over capacity. I do believe the "capacity" is for service vehicles. Birchmount is the only division that is at "capacity". But you have to consider Birchmount has less active vehicles because they store the ES buses and the stripped Friendly Buses.

Orion VII NG Hybrids and new livery Nova LFS.

Didn't see any dead NG Hybrids, all I know is that they're at Malvern parked around the garage. And there's no "dead" New Livery LFSes there

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Lex Reid said:

Didn't see any dead NG Hybrids, all I know is that they're at Malvern parked around the garage. And there's no "dead" New Livery LFSes there

Ok, thanks. I'll investigate further. Thanks again.