RTL 1st Generation Novabus LFS Watch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On 10 August I drove P9-927 on the 77, soon to be a very rare sighting since next week it is going accessible. Only 2012+ models should be allocated to the route. On Tuesday I drove 2-0012 on the 87

I'd like to assure everyone that first gens are very much still alive here at RTL despite the lack of posting. Even though I do not have the dubious luxury of driving them everyday, I do see them very

Initially I was assigned 9-913 this afternoon however due to unforeseen circumstances, I managed to get C9-926 instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It might not mean very much for this thread but ex-RTL C9-802 is alive and well in Shawinigan QC operating for RTCS as TUM-18. I know this because we chartered it last Saturday! It is interesting to know of retired buses that have found new life in other cities!

• Like 1

It appears that P9-920 is retired, since it is now behind galo

According to Tristan, only 9-929 is active in this series.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I drove 2-0009 in PM rush for routes 13 and 20. Faster than most buses governed to 90 km/h, but very lousy slow takeoff especially when loaded. 2-0004 and 2-0015 were also out in PM rush as at various points I saw them deadheading with me.

It is nice not to be the only one writing in this thread, please continue with the great sightings!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It has been a couple of months since there was a contributon here... C2-0005 on the 90 this am rush! Truly a rare to see

• 1 month later...