Shows that you watched when you were younger?

As the title says...

Mine would be the 1980's revival of The Jetsons, The Snorks, probably The Charlie Brown & Snoopy Show, Tiny Toon Adventures, The Mixels Show, Animaniacs, parts of Taz-Mania, parts of Eeek! The Cat/Stravaganza/whatever it was called that season and a few others that I'm going to skip typing in right now.

What were yours?

Red Skelton Show, Ed Sullivan Show, Star Trek, Romper Room, Ed Allen, Lost In Space, Candid Camera, Get Smart, Happy Days, Grizzly Adams, Bugs Bunny Hour, Mr. Ed, Friendly Giant, Mr. Dressup, Popcorn Playhouse, Hogan's Heros, Matlock, McMillan and Wife, McCloud, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Starlost, Batman, Knightrider, Flipper, Lassie, Rin Tin Tin, Littlest Hobo, Laverne & Shirley, Brady Bunch, Honeymooners, I Love Lucy, Flintstones, The Waltons, Carol Burnett, Dean Martin Roast, Wayne & Shuster, Laugh In, The FBI, Mannix, Hawaii Five O, Columbo, Ironside, Longstreet, All In the Family, Family Affair, Nanny and the Professor, The Ghost and Mrs. Muir, The DA, Walt Disney, Daktari, Marcus Welby MD, Medical Center, On the Buses, Harry-O, Fame, MASH, Gilligan's Island, Untamed World,

Andy Griffith, Matlock, I Love Lucy, Leave it to Beaver, Luverne & Shirley, Happy Days, Candid Camera, Magnum P.I. Hawaii 5-0 (The good one with the fishbowls), Keeping Up Appearances, COPS, This Old House, Hometime, The New Yankee Workshop, Hogan's Heroes, Loony Toons, The Ed Sullivan show, The Red Skelton Show, MASH.

(Most were reruns during the day on various local stations in the late 90s, early/mid 00s)

You Can't Do That On Television.

Funniest show that came out of Canada. :lol:

Not to mention one of Canada's earliest gifts to the fleding Nickelodeon network over here in the States. XD

Other shows I watched when I was younger included Matlock, The Andy Griffith Show, I Love Lucy, Happy Days, Gilligan's Island and I think the 1966 Batman series.

Not to mention one of Canada's earliest gifts to the fleding Nickelodeon network over here in the States. XD

Other shows I watched when I was younger included Matlock, The Andy Griffith Show, I Love Lucy, Happy Days, Gilligan's Island and I think the 1966 Batman series.

I used to watch reruns of Batman too. Lol

Other great kids shows from back in the day...

Square One

Mr. wizards world

Inquiring minds

Today's special

Kids can rock and roll (featuring Kideo: the hair metal band for kids :lol:)

And for some reason I was obsessed with Dynasty when I was a kid. :D

Most of the 90's to early 2000's cartoons and shows that came on Cartoon network, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel (when it was still good), along with some 70's and 80's shows my parents used to watch like Good Times and the Cosby Show. There are way too many for me to name right now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
6 hours ago, 9924 said:

Young people talking about shows they watched when they were "young" - how adorable 😄

Well, I'm only 20.

10 hours ago, JAX Transit 2000 said:

Yogi Bear, 6teen, Stoked, Tom and Jerry, Flapjack, Chowder, Mr Bean, Adventure Time, Uncle Grandpa on Bommerang Latin America 

I loved Tom and Jerry!!

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, 9924 said:

Young people talking about shows they watched when they were "young" - how adorable 😄

Scroll up to my post, perhaps you will find the content more agreeable !!!