Jump to content
PCC Guy

TTC CLRV/ALRV updates and discussion

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, splendidwizardplayer said:

TTC will do anything to bring passengers to their stops.

Bring their passengers to their stops safely.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MK78 said:

Im surprised they sent this many out in the -15C weather in the morning. Oh well, only a week and a bit, then they're history.

4155 had a minor issue around 9 AM, and was sent back to the carhouse. But 4155 is back on the route as of now. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CLRV4094 said:

4155 had a minor issue around 9 AM, and was sent back to the carhouse. But 4155 is back on the route as of now. 

Any idea what the issue was? Also, Transsee shows 4164 going out of service at Bathurst at 8:12am and is currently in the shed at Russell.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had to laugh at this On Sunday, as either the OP fail to change it or not working At Bathurst Station. Car was in service on 511 as I shot it again at Queen northbound later on.

49244022363_fd61c8958a_b.jpg49244492361_3edf342169_b.jpg

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, drum118 said:

Had to laugh at this On Sunday, as either the OP fail to change it or not working At Bathurst Station. Car was in service on 511 as I shot it again at Queen northbound later on.

49244022363_fd61c8958a_b.jpg49244492361_3edf342169_b.jpg

The rear roll signs are often incorrect, as they don't care. Nothing new, 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, drum118 said:

Had to laugh at this On Sunday, as either the OP fail to change it or not working At Bathurst Station. Car was in service on 511 as I shot it again at Queen northbound later on.

49244022363_fd61c8958a_b.jpg49244492361_3edf342169_b.jpg

During the ALRV farewell run, 4204 ran with a 509 Harborfrount rollsign during its 2nd last trip and a 510 Spadina rollsign during its last trip.

Also, 4178 is on the 506 now (unsigned).

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Downsview 108 said:

So according to this are they removing the Queen extras on Sunday?

http://ttc.ca/Service_Advisories/Service_changes/Dec501.jsp

The effective December 22nd on that page is an error. The extras will be removed after next Saturday, the 28th. On the 29th then there will only be the 2 CLRVs running then the contest car. Check out the following link and go down to the very bottom of the page for this information. 
https://www.ttc.ca/Coupler/Editorial/Special_Features/019_November_service_board_changes.jsp
 

4053 is in service after returning from Hillcrest yesterday. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, CLRV4002 said:

The effective December 22nd on that page is an error. The extras will be removed after next Saturday, the 28th. On the 29th then there will only be the 2 CLRVs running then the contest car. Check out the following link and go down to the very bottom of the page for this information. 
https://www.ttc.ca/Coupler/Editorial/Special_Features/019_November_service_board_changes.jsp
 

4053 is in service after returning from Hillcrest yesterday. 

Gotcha, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2019 at 1:41 PM, christine said:

They are scheduled to leave Russell at 12:00pm, 12:15pm, 12:30pm, 12:45pm, 1:00pm and 1:15pm assuming all 6 go out.

So they'd start to pull out of Roncesvalles at maybe 1:30 PM? I have to go out to the Beach(es) today, so I figure I'll park around Roncesvalles and take a CLRV there and back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4110 is being chartered this weekend on a charity event featuring Fashion Santa. The car will be running between McCaul and Wolesley loops from 12-5 both today and tomorrow. 4110 carries a wrap on the driver's side and an ad card on the door side for the event. Grab shot attached (taken with my cellphone):

20191221_123135.jpg

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

501 Queen & 511 Bathurst
- Temporary service increase ends – CLRV streetcar retirement
Customer impact: Minor
Effective date: December 28, 2019
From Nov. 24 through Dec. 28, CLRVs will operate on 511 Bathurst seven days a week with additional CLRVs deployed as extra service on 501 Queen on weekends only between Roncesvalles Ave. and Greenwood Ave. On Dec. 29 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., two CLRVs will run as free service between Bathurst St. and Greenwood Ave. to commemorate the final day of service. The final ride, which is for contest winners, runs from Wolseley Loop at Bathurst St. to Russell Carhouse at Greenwood Ave.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...