Jump to content
PCC Guy

TTC CLRV/ALRV updates and discussion

Recommended Posts

Massive switch around of cars today. 4170 and 4193 went back to the yard after AM rush and 4187 and 4069 were sent out, only for 4069 to be replaced by 4042 around 4, and then 4193 came back at same time but only lasted till 7. And 4042 was sent to replace 4069, but it is still out.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, CLRV4094 said:

Massive switch around of cars today. 4170 and 4193 went back to the yard after AM rush and 4187 and 4069 were sent out, only for 4069 to be replaced by 4042 around 4, and then 4193 came back at same time but only lasted till 7. And 4042 was sent to replace 4069, but it is still out.

Yeah 4170 was acting up and had to be restarted several times to get moving so they sent it back and eventually got a replacement. I'm going to assume that 4193 was the scheduled morning rush car that goes to the yard at the end of morning rush, only to come back around 3:30pm for the afternoon rush. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Matthew TTC 4120 said:

4001 looks to be leaving Hillcrest

4053 at Hillcrest

Edit: 4001 at Parliament and Queen

4001 is back at Russell now. I wonder if it will see service on or before the 29th. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, CLRV4002 said:

4001 is back at Russell now. I wonder if it will see service on or before the 29th. 

Apparently the PCC 4549 is also at Russell and I saw pics of where it's parked in the carhouse. I think 4001 is near the PCC, suggesting it might go out on the 29th. Swiss SIG power!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Downsview 108 said:

I'm seeing 4549 tracking on the 506 at High Park right now. 😂

That would be the Flexity car. The PCCs are not trackable to the best of my knowledge.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CLRV4094 said:

Apparently the PCC 4549 is also at Russell and I saw pics of where it's parked in the carhouse.

PCC 4549 was doing some back on forth on Queen East from Russell to Neville Park on Saturday for the toy drive.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matthew TTC 4120 said:

4110 is in the deadline

Dammit that was one of my favourite CLRVs and one of the nominees that I had to be the final running car in service. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, PCC Guy said:

Does anyone know what time the CLRV extras enter service on Saturdays on the 501?

They are scheduled to leave Russell at 12:00pm, 12:15pm, 12:30pm, 12:45pm, 1:00pm and 1:15pm assuming all 6 go out.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, splendidwizardplayer said:

 st CLRVs on this are

511 4133, 4179, 4193, 4176, 4085, 4104, 4024, 4074, 4048, 4155, 4170, 4164, 4155

506 None at the moment

At this point, there are enough Flexities and enough of them fixed from their braking issues that 506 can run fully with them, meaning for weekdays, they'll only be on 511 except for 4178.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CLRV4094 said:

At this point, there are enough Flexities and enough of them fixed from their braking issues that 506 can run fully with them, meaning for weekdays, they'll only be on 511 except for 4178.

When I check 4178 was also in service on the 511 but not tracking

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

When I check 4178 was also in service on the 511 but not tracking

It’s signed onto 511 now. They usually don’t sign in right away for 4178

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, splendidwizardplayer said:

CLRVs on this morning are

511 4133, 4179, 4193, 4176, 4085, 4104, 4024, 4074, 4048, 4155, 4170, 4164, 4155

506 None at the moment

Im surprised they sent this many out in the -15C weather in the morning. Oh well, only a week and a bit, then they're history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MK78 said:

Im surprised they sent this many out in the -15C weather in the morning. Oh well, only a week and a bit, then they're history.

TTC will do anything to bring passengers to their stops.

Edited by splendidwizardplayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...