TTC CLRV/ALRV updates and discussion

Yesterday, on my way home from lovely work, I saw a mess on the Bathurst St. bridge.  I'm not entirely sure what happened because I was trying to navigate through in my truck but at first it looked like they were trying to couple 4091 to 4110 as if 4110 broke down while heading southbound.  Then, in front of 4110, there was someone in a stopped car and a special constable or parking enforcement car in front of that.  I took a quick glance and didn't see any accident damage but again, I was driving through this mess so I couldn't look all that closely at what was going on.  4145 blew by the whole thing going northbound.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, nfitz said:

Presumably because King was closed for TIFF.

Queen was a regular route that 511s used to get to Bathurst last spring. I know they used to use King earlier than that, and I don't know when they changed, or why.

1 hour ago, Wayside Observer said:

Yesterday, on my way home from lovely work, I saw a mess on the Bathurst St. bridge.  I'm not entirely sure what happened because I was trying to navigate through in my truck but at first it looked like they were trying to couple 4091 to 4110 as if 4110 broke down while heading southbound.  Then, in front of 4110, there was someone in a stopped car and a special constable or parking enforcement car in front of that.  I took a quick glance and didn't see any accident damage but again, I was driving through this mess so I couldn't look all that closely at what was going on.  4145 blew by the whole thing going northbound.

That person in the black suv had a blown tire on the left side. Rode past it yesterday around the same time 

1 hour ago, Wayside Observer said:

It was a stalled car that delayed 511 service at that time 

On September 10, 2019 at 10:09 AM, TTC7595 said:

That person in the black suv had a blown tire on the left side. Rode past it yesterday around the same time 

On September 10, 2019 at 11:01 AM, CLRV4094 said:

It was a stalled car that delayed 511 service at that time 

Thanks guys.  That would definitely do it...

2 hours ago, CLRV4002 said:

I realize it wasn’t marked as MIA but 4094 is on the 511 today. First time in service since August 30th. 

Didn't last very long either, as it's gonna go back to Russell soon and was only on a rush hour run. Also, it was out yesterday too but was not signed in 

• Thanks 3

On 9/13/2019 at 4:40 PM, CLRV4002 said:

Instagram post taken a few weeks ago showing 4002 still at Hillcrest. 

Along with this comes news that the OurStreetcar art project is expected to begin running the week of September 23rd. From what I know it will run for about 6 weeks somewhere along Queen. 

maybe in line for Nuit blance?