2015 Community Shuttle Order

Express691

Bunch of these have been out in the past few days - not going to bother mentioning them here, but I put the starting dates on the wiki. Highest in service so far is 17534.

Does anyone know where 17501-5 are? Seems unusual that the low-numbered ones aren't out yet (unless they're with First Transit or something, and therefore aren't going to show up on t-comm/nextbus)

On 2017-05-30 at 9:33 PM, ThatBusGuy said:

Bunch of these have been out in the past few days - not going to bother mentioning them here, but I put the starting dates on the wiki. Highest in service so far is 17534.

Does anyone know where 17501-5 are? Seems unusual that the low-numbered ones aren't out yet (unless they're with First Transit or something, and therefore aren't going to show up on t-comm/nextbus)

I haven't seen any Girardin Minibus G5 being operated by First Transit recently.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://buzzer.translink.ca/2017/09/new-community-shuttle-buses-arrive-for-bowen-island/ Bowen Island gets new G5s

17549-17551

------------------------

Upon Buzzer's reply, it is 64 units (as stated in the specs) so 17506-17569. For whatever reason, Im sure this order was delayed by the IC shuttle fiasco and what would become 17501-17562

• Like 2