Sign in to follow this  
stm_5307N

OMIT Ste Julie and CIT Le Richelain on strike

The bus drivers of Boucherville Transdev division (Ste Julie) and Transdev Delson-Candiac-La Prairie (CIT Le Richelain) have gone on strike since this passed wednesday. The main reason being salary issues. These two division of Transdev are supposedly underpaid compared to the other Transdev divisions. The cities have hired Autobus Bell-Horizon to provide the bus service in Ste Julie and the territory of CIT Le Richelain. This explains why I've seen so many Bell-Horizon coaches at metro Longueuil. Apparently the buses deadhead from Trois-Rivières, Qc everyday to provide the service as Bell-Horizon is based in Trois-Rivieres. Crazy.

http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos/regional/montreal/archives/2015/01/20150120-231944.html

Funny, I thought it was Sainte-Julie and CIT Roussillon. Isn't CIT Le Richelain still contracted to La Québecoise?

. Isn't CIT Le Richelain still contracted to La Québecoise?

Was in 2013, do not know if the contract changed in 2014. Would explain why since La Quebecoise is known not to treat their employees well.

Funny, I thought it was Sainte-Julie and CIT Roussillon. Isn't CIT Le Richelain still contracted to La Québecoise?

Yes he meant Roussillon; Richelain is still business as usual.