Updates to Hamilton Transit History

On 11/2/2016 at 1:35 AM, hamiltontransithistory said:

For the 15th Anniversary of Hamilton Transit History, and to commemorate the 110th anniversary of the event itself, this month's article is on The 1906 Hamilton Streetcar Strike and Riot.

Very impressive and informational article. Thanks for doing the extensive research on this. 

• 2 months later...

One of the first articles I ever wrote for this website was a piece of alternate history describing what Hamilton would be like if it had kept its streetcars. I've added to the story to take into account what I have learned over the last few years. Be advised that I have not advanced the alternate timeline, as I (along with everyone else) am waiting to see what happens with the LRT proposal. I've also made updates to the articles on the HSR's paintschemes and Minibus fleets pages.

Also, the January update was a new page on the HSR's fleet of Nova Bus Corporation LFS Natural Gas buses

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to a great find on the internet, I've added details to the Steam Dummies for Dummies page, including the original colours that the dummy engines were painted in. I've also added photos to the following pages: The HSR's fleets of Minibuses, the GM T6H-5307N, CC&F C-36A and CC&F CD-36A buses.

Last month's updates were the adding of photos to the following pages: The Hamilton & Dundas Street Railway (H&D), the York & King West route, the Canada Coach Lines Bus Schedules, and the HSR's fleet of Ford 19-B buses.

• 3 months later...

Small update this month, I've added postcards to the following pages: Hamilton and Barton Incline Railway (James Street Incline), Mount Hamilton Incline Railway/Wentworth Street Incline Railway (East-End Incline), The Hamilton Radial Electric Railway (HRER), and Postcards.

July's update was the filling in the details behind the construction of the Hamilton and Barton Incline Railway (James Street Incline),

June's update was fixing up the long neglected YouTube page. If you've got a Youtube vid you'd like to share, let me know. https://www.youtube.com/user/HamTransitHistory

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I made a great find on Flickr of old CCL photos, and as a result I've been able to create three new CCL bus pages: The CCL's fleets of Motor Coach Industries MCC-5A, General Motors S8M-5304A, and Flxible 29BI-47 buses. I've also added photos to the existing pages on the Canuck 600A, SDM-4502, TDM-4515, PD-4104, ICWD-29, MC-5B, MC-9, and Miscellaneous CCL Buses.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Small update this month, I've added photos and/or information to the following pages: The Western Branch, the Eastern Branch, the East Hamilton, the Burlington-Westdale, the Aberdeen-King West, the York & Aberdeen, the King East & Barton, the James North & King West, the York & King West, the York Street, and the Incline Railway routes; The HSR's Ottawa Car Company DEDT Streetcars and Early HSR Streetcars fleets; and Maps, Reports, & Documents

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...