Jump to content

Collisions and Incidents thread


Express691
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, UprisingCanadian said:

That quick for a rollover? Must have been just a few panel replacements, paintjob, and windows.

 

Its been 3 months and it wasn't a rollover.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, UprisingCanadian said:

Ehhh, it fell onto its side. Kind've a rollover, kinda not. Bit of a gray area.

Uhhh, no. It gracefully slid to its side only like 45 degrees. If there was zero frame damage, then it shouldn't take long to repair. Most of the 3 months it was gone was most likely inspection.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18127 was involved in some sort of accident in Port Kells on a Southbound 501 trip. It was spotted inside HTC with damage done to the front doors, passenger windows, and wheel well outer coverings on the plastic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2022 at 1:39 PM, Express691 said:

18127 was involved in some sort of accident in Port Kells on a Southbound 501 trip. It was spotted inside HTC with damage done to the front doors, passenger windows, and wheel well outer coverings on the plastic

Someone got mad that this bus doesn't go to Aldergrove?!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, UprisingCanadian said:

19403 struck a fence pulling out of the unloading bay at bridgeport (photo from a user on the Transit Vancouver discord)

unknown.png?width=230&height=473

 (You really shouldnt share stuff without permission.)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/23/2022 at 9:16 PM, UprisingCanadian said:

19403 struck a fence pulling out of the unloading bay at bridgeport (photo from a user on the Transit Vancouver discord)

unknown.png?width=230&height=473

Well, at leas the fire hydrant wasn't taken out this time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Express691 said:

First RED DELTA (derailment) in 2-ish decades on Expo Line. Train shuttles are in place for the rest of the night.

Photos should be on twitter

https://twitter.com/edwardiswong/status/1531466715120357376?t=fqlkYMcpm3TR3QkYr-ab-Q&s=19

Not looking good as TransLink may not have service restored by Tuesday morning
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Express691 said:

Not looking good as TransLink may not have service restored by Tuesday morning
 

 

 

The overnight issue still continues. No service between Columbia & Scott Road. Bus bridge is currently in place

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was able to take this shot on my way to work.  It's not the best shot, but here's the culprit train(s)  the left hand pair 318/317 has their mid section all out of wack.

20220531_070715.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...