Collisions and Incidents thread

Express691

1 hour ago, Vancouvers Trolleys said:

And the buses? Will them be fixed? Probably.

Someone probably lost both their legs in this accident and you can’t even formulate a coherent sentence in asking about the vehicles involved. Think long and hard about the things you post because I have yet to see you provide a meaningful contribution to this forum and I don’t think anyone appreciates the spam you produce.

• Thanks 10

3 hours ago, Citaro said:

Someone probably lost both their legs in this accident and you can’t even formulate a coherent sentence in asking about the vehicles involved. Think long and hard about the things you post because I have yet to see you provide a meaningful contribution to this forum and I don’t think anyone appreciates the spam you produce.

I agree! If you can't post anything meaningful don't waste our time on here by posting garbage!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Citaro said:

Spam? You calls one of these posts spam? Okay. I respects your opinion. Alright. End of discussion.

947AE1BE-601B-4EDE-897A-6F188F4D3F76.jpeg

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, captaintrolley said:

This is why you must never walk between vehicles. Sad incident nonetheless, I hope the person recovers.

I just learned that the driver of the first bus was behind it rewiring his poles when this occurred. I can't imagine the suffering this person is enduring. My extreme heartfelt condolences to this person.

• Sad 6

Power lost at Waterfront Expo Line for the latter part of this evening, cleared by 7:15pm. Trains were Stadium to KG/PW with 1 mk3 shuttle Stadium to Burrard. Bus bridge Waterfront to Burrard.

EDIT: Went back up and back down at 8:50.

A bus stalled on the Lions Gate causing delays around the same time.

3 hours ago, Express691 said:

Power lost at Waterfront Expo Line for the latter part of this evening, cleared by 7:15pm. Trains were Stadium to KG/PW with 1 mk3 shuttle Stadium to Burrard. Bus bridge Waterfront to Burrard.

A bus stalled on the Lions Gate causing delays around the same time.

The bus was not on the bridge, instead it was in Causeway which was blocking the 2 Northbound lanes of traffic halting all NB Traffic for a length of time!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Express691 said:

The second outage has resulted in track maintenance being canceled tonight - I believe it was canceled on Monday night as well for reasons unknown.