Collisions and Incidents thread

Express691

3 hours ago, Evan Hancock said:

Sorry to bother you guys, but are you guys sure that 16017 isn't retired after the accident in December? I have a feeling that HTC has 7417 for that very reason.

If they were to retire 16017 after a pedestrian fatality accident, they they should've retired 3344, 15013, 16120, and 19004.

• Like 1

Could 8013 be finished for good or is going to cash in 1 of it's many lives? It was parked EB 49th Ave. just ahead of the Nanaimo Bus Stop. A supervisor & a service truck were on scene when I drove by just after 530. When I was heading back just after 6 it was parked with it's 4 way flashers on & no one around. I'm guessing it could've been waiting for a tow truck? 

3 minutes ago, dover5949 said:

Could 8013 be finished for good or is going to cash in 1 of it's many lives? It was parked EB 49th Ave. just ahead of the Nanaimo Bus Stop. A supervisor & a service truck were on scene when I drove by just after 530. When I was heading back just after 6 it was parked with it's 4 way flashers on & no one around. I'm guessing it could've been waiting for a tow truck? 

Probably not, there was a D60LF parked on 49th for a couple days and it is still active

Edited by popillil
#Save8013

1 hour ago, dover5949 said:

#Save8013

On a side note, one of my driver friends thinks they'll probably fix it from all the spare parts from those D60LFs.