16 hours ago, ttc rider said:

It has been reported to me that car 4440 is on property and was offloaded at Hillcrest this past Friday (July 7).

Sadly, 4440 sat on the flatcar all weekend at the offload dock. The car is being offloaded today. 

58 minutes ago, bus_7246 said:

4440 has made her debut in service on 509 Harbourfront, 2 run. 

It was missing on Transsee but has now just now popped up at Bathurst and Fleet.

Anyone have word on 4441?

On 2017-07-19 at 9:11 AM, dowlingm said:

It was missing on Transsee but has now just now popped up at Bathurst and Fleet.

Anyone have word on 4441?

From a very reliable source, 4441 will be here in the latter end of next week. Unless 4442 is leaving on the same train a few cars apart (which I highly doubt), we have hit our first official delay for the year. 

• Like 2

On 7/21/2017 at 11:05 AM, bus_7246 said:

From a very reliable source, 4441 will be here in the latter end of next week. Unless 4442 is leaving on the same train a few cars apart (which I highly doubt), we have hit our first official delay for the year. 

It's July 31st and you can colour me surprised! /s

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:04 AM, bus_7246 said:

4441 will be arriving tomorrow 

Thanks for the information. The car is tracking at Hillcrest right now, so presumably it was off-loaded today (Friday).

23 minutes ago, ttc rider said:

Thanks for the information. The car is tracking at Hillcrest right now, so presumably it was off-loaded today (Friday).

Close. But the car is now @ Leslie. 

1 hour ago, Genius101 said:

Does anyone know the reason why Flexity #4404 is always running on 514 Cherry?

This has been answered here (close to bottom of page):   

4407 is the other prototype, but it was modified later. Both 4404 & 4407 have been running almost exclusively on 514 Cherry since October 4, 2016 and January 2, 2017, respectively.

3 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

Since no one has posted it yet (or has noticed it's arrival), 4442 is here at Leslie. It arrived on Friday. 

Thanks for the update! Someone reported in the other topic having seen 4442 on King St. heading to Leslie on Thursday, the 17th. So when was it actually offloaded at Hillcrest? Was it Thu, the 17th or Fri, the 18th?

(Just trying to compile a list with as accurate delivery dates as possible).

With 4441 finally in service, and 4442 starting to rack up its burn in mileage, 4443 should be leaving TB soon (from a source). 

29 minutes ago, bus_7246 said:

With 4441 finally in service, and 4442 starting to rack up its burn in mileage, 4443 should be leaving TB soon (from a source). 

Yes 4441 is on 509

3 hours ago, smallspy said:

Does anyone have the date that 4443 was offloaded?

Dan

4443 was offloaded on Friday, September 1st. (Luckily I mentioned it to someone that day too... phew)

8 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

4443 was offloaded on Friday, September 1st. (Luckily I mentioned it to someone that day too... phew)

Thank you.