18 hours ago, nfitz said:

I think the argument is, that knowing that Bombardier is willing to preemptively do warranty work on some of the streetcars, at no cost to TTC, is going to make the board less likely to order 60 new cars at (using 2009 dollars) $3.5 million each, and instead retender it, keeping in mind that the next lowest bid last time was $7.5 million a car.

(which on one hand sounds crazy - but that would be so TTC).

And while I wish that you were wrong on that, unfortunately I can't argue against it.

Dan

43 minutes ago, Ultimate said:

Looks like 4572 has entered service today on the 504! 

Screenshot_146.png

4521 is at Ronny, looks like it might operate out of there

4521 is doing testing. Its currently at Humber Loop

4519 is sitting at the front of the line on track 19 and will enter service on Sat.

13 hours ago, drum118 said:

4519 is sitting at the front of the line on track 19 and will enter service on Sat.

Transsee currently has 4519 in the service bay so either that wasn't the plan or the plan had to change?

4520 and 4521 also pinging from the service bays.

2 minutes ago, dowlingm said:

Transsee currently has 4519 in the service bay so either that wasn't the plan or the plan had to change?

Some hours after I post the info, 4519 took a trip to Broadview station and enter the service bay upon arrival back at the yard. Haven't seen this before. All 3 cars currently in the service bay.

3 hours ago, dowlingm said:

4521 is now out doing testing at Humber

On 1/11/2019 at 1:06 PM, Ultimate said:

Looks like 4572 has entered service today on the 504! 

Screenshot_146.png

4521 is at Ronny, looks like it might operate out of there

Already reported on the previous page

4520 just left the yard as 504 (BRBS) in service after 17 days being and ahead of 4519.

It and the other 2 cars have being having issues with the GPS this week.

4519 has some issues to keep it from going into service last week and it GPS has been all over the place since then more than showing it in the service bay.

No new cars have been off loaded this week so far, with 2 in  CP yard and one in route.

2 hours ago, Ultimate said:

512 is still partially done by Leslie 

Technically, it is not. All scheduled runs on 512 operate out of Roncesvalles.

However, in addition to the scheduled service, there are normally 2 service relief cars on 512 during the daytime on weekdays and those are operated from Leslie.

14 minutes ago, ttc rider said:

Technically, it is not. All scheduled runs on 512 operate out of Roncesvalles.

However, in addition to the scheduled service, there are normally 2 service relief cars on 512 during the daytime on weekdays and those are operated from Leslie.

There was a few Leslie ones on it today. 4444 went NIS at about 2pm ish and deadheaded to Leslie its now sitting there turned off and still tracking on the 512 

29 minutes ago, Ultimate said:

There was a few Leslie ones on it today. 4444 went NIS at about 2pm ish and deadheaded to Leslie its now sitting there turned off and still tracking on the 512 

As I said, all scheduled runs pull out of Roncesvalles. The two service relief cars that are on 512 every weekday and pull out of Leslie are not tied to a specific scheduled run and can be pulled off the route if needed.

Car 4444 has been at Roncesvalles since January 10. It was on a scheduled run that pulled out of Roncesvalles this morning. With the run number changes that happen all the time throughout the day, it became a service relief car and it ran in to Leslie this afternoon. Car 4418 has now been added (from Leslie) as a change-off in its place.

• Like 1

4519 Has enter service on 510 (kg510) after being here 22 days. Been almost a week since it was out in the yard and did a test run to Broadview Station.

4521 still in the service bay.

• Like 2

Looks like 4521 is ready for service on Sat, as its in the yard on track 14 after being here 17 days.

I guess we will 4523 on Monday and maybe 4524 by the end of next week or early the following week.

2 hours ago, ttc rider said:

Flexity #4523 was offloaded at Hillcrest this morning (i.e. Tue, Jan. 22), with Flexity #4408 being used to tow it off of CP's railcar.

4523 was delivery to the Barns around 6 pm.
Was having supper on Queen before a meeting and saw 4523 heading eastbound on its own passing me. If I had my camera out, would got a shot of it, as it stop in front of me.

4522 still not tracking

TTC Management said they had 100 new cars on the road yesterday

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:30 PM, drum118 said:

TTC Management said they had 100 new cars on the road yesterday

I counted 101 in the AM peak, 85 during midday, and 96 in the PM peak.

Flexity #4524 was offloaded at Hillcrest this morning (i.e. Thu, Jan. 24), with Flexity #4408 being used to tow it off of CP's railcar.

4523 is tracking and odd its before 4522 that was off loaded 4 days earlier.

Not my photo of 4478 that was supposed to be loaded at Hillcrest yesterday sitting in Lambton Yard

58caa876-e654-4c45-826b-cb10078227f3-jpe

4523 was out all night testing and still is. It was up on St Clair and now out in Long Branch.
4522 still not tracking nor is 4524 at this time.