Goddammit. Hipsters were spotted THERE now?!  The one place I could run to for sanity, DEFILED by axe throwing poseurs!! 

The only James Bay those vacuous lemmings should be going to is the musical type. And they can keep him, and his stupid hat, too. (End rant)

• Haha 2

Of course if Ford buys the TTC or TTC subway portion many of these issues will dive to the back burners.  Many seem to miss the point that TTC needs subway, LRTs, more streetcars and more buses.

4 hours ago, soo8513 said:

Of course if Ford buys the TTC or TTC subway portion many of these issues will dive to the back burners.  Many seem to miss the point that TTC needs subway, LRTs, more streetcars and more buses.

Buying the subway or the TTC might be more than we get.  There was an article in the Toronto Star today about how the city received legal advice indicating that the province could take over the subway without paying compensation.  If they bought it, at least some amount of money would be realized from the sale but with an arbitrary upload, the city would be stuck paying off debts from construction and other capital projects for something the city wouldn't own anymore.

5 hours ago, Bus_Medic said:

Goddammit. Hipsters were spotted THERE now?!  The one place I could run to for sanity, DEFILED by axe throwing poseurs!! 

The only James Bay those vacuous lemmings should be going to is the musical type. And they can keep him, and his stupid hat, too. (End rant)

Tell me about it.

4514 is now tracking.

4512 is out testing as a 501 in service and must had some issues to keep it in the service bay for over 2 days...........Opps GPS has it out in the lake now

4513 GPS has it all over the place and has been that way since the first test run. It was out last night for testing as well a few short trip yesterday.

Will 4572 be off loaded today or will it be 4516 or nothing??

31 minutes ago, drum118 said:

4514 is now tracking.

4512 is out testing as a 501 in service and must had some issues to keep it in the service bay for over 2 days...........Opps GPS has it out in the lake now

4513 GPS has it all over the place and has been that way since the first test run. It was out last night for testing as well a few short trip yesterday.

I believe that 4572 will be delivered because I saw it at CPR’s Lambton Yard yesterday evening

1 hour ago, TTC Guy said:

I believe that 4572 will be delivered because I saw it at CPR’s Lambton Yard yesterday evening

Was told it may have to be ship to Agincourt Yard first, since Hillcrest is service from the east and Lambton is west. On the dumb side.

Anyway, 4512 is ready for service and sitting on track 17 in the yard. Will it be today, but more so it will be Friday??

Whoa, that was fast from my last posting 7 minutes ago, as 4512 has enter service on 504A and was expecting it to enter service today once it was in the yard. Only 9 day turn around.

2 hours ago, drum118 said:

Was told it may have to be ship to Agincourt Yard first, since Hillcrest is service from the east and Lambton is west. On the dumb side.

Anyway, 4512 is ready for service and sitting on track 17 in the yard. Will it be today, but more so it will be Friday??

Whoa, that was fast from my last posting 7 minutes ago, as 4512 has enter service on 504A and was expecting it to enter service today once it was in the yard. Only 9 day turn around.

That was a very quick turnaround. 4512 took a test trip downtown at around noon signed in as a 501 (but signed NOT IN SERVICE) didn't expect to see it out in service today.

4 hours ago, drum118 said:

Nothing was delivered today. Rest assured, we will continue to report the offloading dates in this thread, as the new cars arrive.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Kelvin3157 said:

From a Facebook Group post (not my pic):

4186 towing 4514

FB_IMG_1544856965060.jpg

Do you have the date of this picture, as well?

In other news, car 4572 was delivered by CP to Hillcrest late last night, just in time for the weekend, so it will likely be offloaded on Monday morning.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ttc rider said:

Do you have the date of this picture, as well?

In other news, car 4572 was delivered by CP to Hillcrest late last night, just in time for the weekend, so it will likely be offloaded on Monday morning.

It was posted yesterday at 10:51 PM

4516 is out in Long Branch testing.

4515 is on Bathurst St heading to St Clair

Looks like 4513 could see service on Wed as it sitting on track 17 in the yard.

4518 & 19 ready for pickup. 

4514 looks like its ready for service on Thursday, as it has been place on track 14 in the yard.

4515 on 509 at this time.