Bombardier/Alstom Flexity Deliveries

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, 38 Highland Creek said:

This is the first Flexity to be delivered on a (somewhat) weekly basis.

It was delivered over 6 weeks after 4417. And there's no indication that 4419 will be delivered anytime soon, which will make at least 3 weeks since previous delivery.

I don't think we are anywhere near (somewhat) weekly deliveries. And with only 2 delivered in the last 3.5 months, they are barely on track to match their 12 deliveries last year.

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Viva5113 said:

4421 was shown at Leslie yesterday. Per twitter bot that sammi mentioned, 4421 is arrived three days ago.

4421 was unloaded at Hillcrest on May 25th - 5 days ago.  The twitter bot only detects when data for that unit starts showing up in the nextbus data stream - http://webservices.nextbus.com/service/publicXMLFeed?command=vehicleLocation&a=ttc&v=4421

10 hours ago, nfitz said:

4421 was unloaded at Hillcrest on May 25th - 5 days ago.  The twitter bot only detects when data for that unit starts showing up in the nextbus data stream - http://webservices.nextbus.com/service/publicXMLFeed?command=vehicleLocation&a=ttc&v=4421

^ I think I got lucky with 4421 because the tracking device was installed the morning after it arrived. That might not be the case for future cars.

By the way, the bot did report the arrival of 4421 on the night of the 25th, but I did that manually after reading the corresponding post on this thread. Since there is no way to automatically track this, I may have to make these posts on the bot's behalf in the future.

18 minutes ago, sammi said:

^ I think I got lucky with 4421 because the tracking device was installed the morning after it arrived. That might not be the case for future cars.

By the way, the bot did report the arrival of 4421 on the night of the 25th, but I did that manually after reading the corresponding post on this thread. Since there is no way to automatically track this, I may have to make these posts on the bot's behalf in the future.

I thought the TRUMP unit would be installed by the manufacture as TTC do require everything to be factory installed if possible. It may need some programming to tell the unit it is 4421.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...