Bombardier/Alstom Flexity Deliveries

4578 is in service on 512 and no idea when it went into service since the GPS for all test cars off line the last 4 days. The other cars are still off line.

Has 4590 been off loaded??

Edit:

4589 out testing on the Queensway now and just show up. 4400 is now tracking outside the service bay door where it was last seen 4 days ago.

Edit:

According to Transsee, 4578 enter service today at 2:23 pm

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, drum118 said:

4578 is in service on 512 and no idea when it went into service since the GPS for all test cars off line the last 4 days. The other cars are still off line.

Edit:

4589 out testing on the Queensway now and just show up. 4400 is now tracking outside the service bay door where it was last seen 4 days ago.

Edit:

I spotted 4578 in service today in the morning at around 8:20.

2 minutes ago, Matthew TTC 4120 said:

I spotted 4578 in service today in the morning at around 8:20.

I will take the time with a grain of salt since the system been off line for days and only started backup on some of the cars in the past hour. All the cars were in the same location as yesterday when I check early this morning, as well before lunch. 4587 & 88 still last seen 3/4 days ago.

4590 is tracking in the service bay now. Now, when was it off loaded?? Looks like 4591 been off loaded as well, but not tracking

1 hour ago, drum118 said:

will take the time with a grain of salt since the system been off line for days and only started backup on some of the cars in the past hour. All the cars were in the same location as yesterday when I check early this morning, as well before lunch. 4587 & 88 still last seen 3/4 days ago.

I interpreted the post as being an in person sighting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PCC Guy said:

I interpreted the post as being an in person sighting.

That’s because it was. I spotted it in person at around 8:20 at Oakwood I think, while I was riding the streetcar.

Edit: I just spotted it, packed heading west at Christie and St Clair.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, drum118 said:

Edit:

Edit:

4578 was in service on Saturday on the 512

• Thanks 2

4591 and presumably 4592 (it was behind a freight car) were on two separate flatbeds in different locations within Lambton Yard earlier this morning (Nov. 11).  Both at the north side of the yard on either side of Runnymede.  Don't know if they'll still be there tomorrow morning for a better view.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bus_7246 said:

4578 was in service on Saturday on the 512

Wouldn't be surprised if it was as well 4587, since I was expecting to happen by Friday. With no access to the GPS, either look for them or wait until reported by others to mark them as in service.

4578 arrived Oct 21 and the norm 13-15 days would have the car in service around Nov 7, since it was a Kingston cars that sees a few extra days than TB. 4587 arrived Oct 25 and that put it in service around Nov 8. 4588 Arrived Oct 28 and in service around Nov 11.

4588 GPS is still showing it where it was last seen 4 days ago, while 4588 saying its in the service bay and 4400 still outside the service doors in real time.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:38 AM, Gil said:

4591 and presumably 4592 (it was behind a freight car) were on two separate flatbeds in different locations within Lambton Yard earlier this morning (Nov. 11).  Both at the north side of the yard on either side of Runnymede.  Don't know if they'll still be there tomorrow morning for a better view.

Just saw 4591 at Lambton, can’t confirm anything about 4592, could it be at Hillcrest?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TTC Guy said:

Just saw 4591 at Lambton, can’t confirm anything about 4592, could it be at Hillcrest?

Both are still at Lambton, as is the freight train blocking the second Flexity preventing me from clearly identifying it.  They're both on the north end of the yard, so perhaps someone might be able to get a better view of it from there rather than my view from the GO train passing through the south side of the yard.  It's too dark in the evening commute now to be able to identify them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Gil said:

Both are still at Lambton, as is the freight train blocking the second Flexity preventing me from clearly identifying it.  They're both on the north end of the yard, so perhaps someone might be able to get a better view of it from there rather than my view from the GO train passing through the south side of the yard.  It's too dark in the evening commute now to be able to identify them.

I’ll see what I can do around 3:15 which is when I commute home

I pass by on foot or on the bus so it might be better view wise

4 hours ago, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

4591 is now delivered at hillcrest.

15 hours ago, crs1026 said:

4593 has shipped.

I didn't get a seat with a view of the yard this morning, but by process of elimination (unless they are being sent slightly out of order or it's part of a different batch), the second one should be 4592.