Bombardier/Alstom Flexity Deliveries

6 hours ago, drum118 said:

Will we see 4401 in Mar or April, considering it was ship May 18, 2018 to Quebec??? I did say it would be a year before we saw it again back then.

4400 was Ship Sept 07, 2018

Correction, for the sake of accuracy: 4401 was loaded at Hillcrest on May 14, 2018. However, there was an unusual delay on CP's part, so it only left the property early in the morning on May 22.

4400 was indeed loaded on Sep. 7.

4404 was loaded on Oct. 29.

11 hours ago, ttc rider said:

Correction, for the sake of accuracy: 4401 was loaded at Hillcrest on May 14, 2018. However, there was an unusual delay on CP's part, so it only left the property early in the morning on May 22.

4400 was indeed loaded on Sep. 7.

4404 was loaded on Oct. 29.

I don't know why I had May 18 here when it is May 14 in my recorder sheet as well in the video I shot of it being loaded. 4403 pushed 4401 onto the flat with pan up. I did find it odd it was still sitting there a few days later when I was by the place. I guess I type it wrong and never noticed it.

3 hours ago, TTC Guy said:

Most likely in service testing, they have been known to do it

Today in service testing can happen at anytime, compare to the day before the car is prep for service in the past. Seen on its first day of testing to the last day before being prep.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, crs1026 said:

I'm told that 4528 got placed overnight, 4527 is still awaiting delivery.

- Paul

4528 was indeed delivered last night and was offloaded this morning (i.e. Fri, Feb. 22), with car 4486 used again as the mule to tow it off of CP's transporter.

4527 will likely have to wait until Monday morning at the earliest.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, drum118 said:

4526 is in service on 510. None of the tracker could find the car at 7 am.

Even a direct query from the Nextbus feed - http://webservices.nextbus.com/service/publicXMLFeed?command=vehicleLocation&a=ttc&v=4526&t=0

Looks like it's on 510 currently. I've been known to toss the co-ordinates it reports into Google Maps manually before ...

1 hour ago, nfitz said:

Even a direct query from the Nextbus feed - http://webservices.nextbus.com/service/publicXMLFeed?command=vehicleLocation&a=ttc&v=4526&t=0

Looks like it's on 510 currently. I've been known to toss the co-ordinates it reports into Google Maps manually before ...

All the Trackers are showing the car on 510 now. Don't why none were seeing the car at 7 am nor 4525.

6 hours ago, Gil said:

I spotted the 4526 this morning eastbound on King at Parliament signed as 514 CHERRY.  Guess it hasn’t received the updated destos. 

I actually saw that short turn on Roncesvalles Avenue and the signs did say 504 Short Turn so the driver must have put it up for nostalgic purpose 

58 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

I actually saw that short turn on Roncesvalles Avenue and the signs did say 504 Short Turn so the driver must have put it up for nostalgic purpose 

All the route have short turn signs. They all display “SHORT TURN”, followed by the destination