Bombardier/Alstom Flexity Deliveries

4463 is tracking and no idea when it arrived. Has 4464 arrive??

4462 is having major issues and no clue whats up. It look like it was going into service on Wednesday, it was in line with the rest of the cars that night. When I left in the morning on Wednesday early, it was still sitting there, but when I came home, it was in the service bay. Before going to bed, I noticed it heading to St Clair and has been up there a number of time since then.

The past 30 hours has seen the car sitting on one of the 2 in bound track just before the switch for hours and then back into the service bay. All the trackers are showing this and not sure if that true or a GPS problem. A few times the car has shown up outside of TTC system.

52 minutes ago, MiWay0310 said:

@LilRedDave?

If the 3 cars/month rate is held for TB, then I assume 4480 would be the first Kingston-built car, though note that that is speculation. 

There is a line in the article that says  "The first TTC car from the Kingston plant is expected to arrive in the third quarter of 2018."

The means the first car from Kingston won't be in production till spring. It will be in the 4490 range at least.

My question is wasn't there suppose to be two assembly lines in TB? Shouldn't this be the third one? I suspect they never completed a second line at TB if this is now called the second line.

6 hours ago, Xtrazsteve said:

There is a line in the article that says  "The first TTC car from the Kingston plant is expected to arrive in the third quarter of 2018."

The means the first car from Kingston won't be in production till spring. It will be in the 4490 range at least.

My question is wasn't there suppose to be two assembly lines in TB? Shouldn't this be the third one? I suspect they never completed a second line at TB if this is now called the second line.

You are likely right, I was just doing some theoretical math. 

We are at what, 4464 deliverywise now? Say we get up to 4466 by the end of Feb. So if BBD does 3 cars a month from TB only, that gets us up to the range of 4478 to 4489... (for third qtr) so shit, you're pretty much right (I was redoing the math while typing lol). I must have cocked the math up last night. So yeah, I guess it could be 4490, but it could be 4479 too. 

Aren't they built side by side? I recall some chatter a few weeks ago when a higher unit came before a lower unit...

1 hour ago, WoodbineSecondExit said:

4464 has been sitting on the exit track at Leslie for the last few hours after returning from its "506" burn in run. Will it enter service this morning? Check that, it's headed out for more mileage on Queen East.

4465 is still not trackable on GPS.

Has 4465 arrived as yet?

Drove down Bathurst today and saw a new car in the yard at Hillcrest, on the track adjacent to the main building.

Considering that all the other new cars up to and including 4464 were accounted for in other locations at the time, it must have been 4465 or whatever the next car to be delivered happens to be.