Post TTC Application (You've made it! Now let's talk!)

nokia_b0y

They are clearing it out and moving to Don Rdwy. I was told, (rumors) that it may give TTC room for buses or other storage space. I'm talking about the former bus bays, and not the office space where the Subway and Collectors currently are.

I think the magic number for a master on the transportation side is 100 ops. So if they cut 100 or add 100, it requires a master.

TTC decides which division you go to if you fail, they'll make you pay. You're better off passing and bidding to transfer after. Anyone that's stuck in collectors, this master will be parole for them. lol

I really hope it wont go through. Im too comfortable in the tunnels to go surface lol

Just put down Danforth and Wilson Sub.

Lol you're a better person than I am...I'd be blowing switches the first day...

If your forced out you will have priority to transfer back over regular transfers into your previous division. Remember if you fail you have no say in where you go.

I believe MD and Eglinton are the most junior but as far as I'm concerned Arrow has the worst routes.

Concord is no longer on the table if you read the TTC report. So its not a rumor.

If your forced out you will have priority to transfer back over regular transfers into your previous division. Remember if you fail you have no say in where you go.

I believe MD and Eglinton are the most junior but as far as I'm concerned Arrow has the worst routes.

I don't know if Concord is dead but its supposed to be only temp as they were to lease it so we shall see....

I've talked to a few Operators who said thy thought Arrow was bad until they went to Wilson and got assaulted for the first time.

I find Bmount has the friendliest Operators.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that Leslie barns is going to house the new streetcars, but what is danforth going to house? Also talked to couple of streetcar ops and they told me the love driving the new streetcars, wouldnt mind doing that either lol

Also I finish my probation in June, so can they still transfer me, how can they transfer me when I havent even passed my probation, I mean im in bus right now so will they just transfer me to bus or can they move me to subway, idk how it works :wacko:

I know that Leslie barns is going to house the new streetcars, but what is danforth going to house? Also talked to couple of streetcar ops and they told me the love driving the new streetcars, wouldnt mind doing that either lol

Also I finish my probation in June, so can they still transfer me, how can they transfer me when I havent even passed my probation, I mean im in bus right now so will they just transfer me to bus or can they move me to subway, idk how it works :wacko:

If you're referring to the master signup that's coming. You'll be able to go wherever there's space... If there was only space left in streetcar for instance you'd be going to streetcar. .

• 3 weeks later...

Roncy doesn't have them either. There was a sign up in the division that said they'd be out by January 2016do to changes that had to be made post-election.*due

i can confirm that the bi weekly pocket planner is at roncy in the vending machines for $2. It only has the calender itself and the mini binder of union information is missing and would be available in the upcoming weeks

How soon, some people are saying it won't be until a certain amount of streetcars shows up. And TTC indicated 2017 for a bus garage, and that's an "if". I heard tapscott being another location.

April or May soon. Also from what I've been told it has nothing to do with streetcars, we weren't doing one when it was just Leslie. It's for the Scarborough garage. And everyone who bids to that garage will be going to mcnichol when it opens.