Update.

Added a whole new Saskatoon section. Added albums: Newlook, Classic, D40LF, D40LFR, and NovaBUS.

Added 7 new photos.

Changed front page for better view.

Highlights of update: added a picture and discription of 9515.

Check it out-

http://saskatoonbuspics.webs.com

Poor 421. Is it going to be scrapped or saved? It looks like Saskatoon had some pretty sick buses for a looong time. GMC New looks until 2012? That's awesome!

Scrapped :D that makes me happy. I never liked 421.

Actually, we had Newlooks until February 2014. 400, our last fishbowl, was killed off in a accident. The front end was pretty mangled.

We actually have had some worse looking buses. Check busdrawings,com, or Steve's transit site for what I mean.

Scrapped :D that makes me happy. I never liked 421.

Actually, we had Newlooks until February 2014. 400, our last fishbowl, was killed off in a accident. The front end was pretty mangled.

We actually have had some worse looking buses. Check busdrawings,com, or Steve's transit site for what I mean.

Noooooo. It looked like a nice bus. We don't have Classics running around here.

Wow that sucks. Was 983 sold or scrapped? I read it was retired in 2013.

Well, we have nicer classics still running. We have about 25(?) classics still going.

983 was sold at auction in July 2013. I've never seen it since. It was my favourite bus... :(

Lucky.

That sucks. How do you find out if a missing bus has been scrapped or not? I've been looking for SF Muni's four missing 1991 D60's that were sitting in a bus yard until June 2014. I even got some mediocre pictures of them behind the gate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...