Saskatoon Photos - Buses/Vehicles no longer active in the fleet

BCT-3122-D800-10240

This is a great topic for Saskatoon! It's just what we need!

Here's a few of mine now.

418:image.jpg

382 and 383:image.jpg

400:image.jpg

983:image.jpg

These are a few I had on my iPad, I have tons of other photos of 371, 377, 380, 382-384, 386, 398, 400-403, 407, 410, 412, 418, 421, 423, 424, and 430.

Edit: didn't see "no longer active"

So here's one of 412-image.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by GMC T6H-5307N

I see you've added pictures (to your Saskatoon section) on your website! It's been so long since you had an update! Looking forward to more!

It wasn't that long! December 2012 was last update... Anyways, the update is now complete - Improved 18 current and added 25 New Photos to the Saskatoon Transit Services (Saskatchewan) Photo Gallery:

I was just bugging you there peter! I am happy you've updated the page.

Now, you just need pictures of the three LFX's, and the OC Transpo buses.

EDIT: I don't see your 25 new pictures, for me, your page is still showing the 2012 update. I can see your new pictures of 345, 415, and 821, but that's all. Do I need to wait for something?

Nevermind^ got it working

Edited by GMC T6H-5307N

My roster only says "St. Albert service" and the page leading to the roster says "Includes buses operated by Edmonton Transit for St. Albert and Strathcona County."

I said nothing of who owned the buses, only that Edmonton operated them.

The intention is to show how the buses where numbered to fit within the existing ETS numbering.

That's how you learn is from making mistakes. Don't take offense when people correct/ clarify/ explain various points. You've learnt a lot, but there's sooooo much more out there.

Mike has an extensive knowledge of Saskatoon and Edmonton, and I've done a considerable amount of research into Transit in the Edmonton region, some of which might make it to the internet if I ever have time.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, let's just end this here. Okay?

You're the one that brought it back up with this post here: http://www.cptdb.ca/index.php?showtopic=16433&p=659349

It was dropped last month. I wish you hadn't brought it back up.

I thought that 821-822, 824-826 were from Edmonton. One reason was I saw the holes for the number plate on the drivers side of 824, and I thought it was from Edmonton. I guess I'm wrong. Lets end this here. If we don't, I'll end up saying something "nice", and get myself banned or something like that. Okay? Are we good?

You now understand what others were trying to tell you so I guess we are good. But I am sure you can control yourself from saying something "nice" on the board and get yourself banned. It's not that hard to do. Many of us have survived on this board for several years without ever saying something "nice" as you refer to.

Your pictures look familiar. Are they on the internet anywhere? I feel like I've see them before. Are they here by any chance?-http://public.fotki.com/esbdave/canadian-transit/saskatchewan-transi/saskatoon/

Are you Bob Hussey? Just curious.

So, I was thinking. Should I make a thread for random Saskatchewan transit system photos? It would be for random pictures from Regina, Yorkton, Saskatoon, etc. would it be a good idea?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...