Vancouver: T-Comm "E-Sightings"

MCW Metrobus

19009 is now on the 155 (the 155!?!?) and scheduled to do 418s later today wow

EDIT: 15003, 15007, 15009 and 15010 on the 503 Aldergrove today (Aldergrove going all-in on artics!)

18017 on 106

A few VTC 21000s have been on either 10 or 3 sporadically for several days now. I thought it had to do with Marine construction, but I guess it may just come down to bus availability. There's also been one doing the R4 lately.

5 hours ago, 8800GTX said:

19009 is now on the 155 (the 155!?!?) and scheduled to do 418s later today wow

EDIT: 15003, 15007, 15009 and 15010 on the 503 Aldergrove today (Aldergrove going all-in on artics!)

18017 on 106

A few VTC 21000s have been on either 10 or 3 sporadically for several days now. I thought it had to do with Marine construction, but I guess it may just come down to bus availability. There's also been one doing the R4 lately.

that would be 21004 on the R4

To pretty much no one’s surprise on this forum, T-Comm is down again! Yay!

I swear, since they reactivated T-Comm back in Spring 2021 after the December 2020 cyberattack, T-Comm’s reliability got worse. There’s often blips of downtime at around noon and it’s been going down more lately. Sure, the last time it went down was because of the Rogers thing, but none of the other times before that were due to Rogers.

1 hour ago, Transit Guy said:

To pretty much no one’s surprise on this forum, T-Comm is down again! Yay!

I swear, since they reactivated T-Comm back in Spring 2021 after the December 2020 cyberattack, T-Comm’s reliability got worse. There’s often blips of downtime at around noon and it’s been going down more lately. Sure, the last time it went down was because of the Rogers thing, but none of the other times before that were due to Rogers.

It was working for me earlier this morning and it is still working for me now, so I’m not sure what the issue is. Notwithstanding that, this resource was developed, is run and maintained by one person on a voluntary basis. I’m very appreciative of their efforts because it is very well maintained and reliable; I know you probably won’t agree, but your snarky commentary is unnecessary. I especially do not appreciate your negative sentiments because Dennis has contributed a lot to this community and deserves much more respect than what you’re giving.

• Like 1