MCW Metrobus

Vancouver: T-Comm "E-Sightings"

2 hours ago, Express691 said:

The 310 apparently has been running with a conventional bus to address capacity concerns.

Same thing has been happening with the 337 because 18143 is on it right now

image.thumb.png.a1640707c83b7a7ea06fa76b80b79800.png

As you can see here, it's not a separate block; it's just a temporary capacity buffer.

Finally a D60LFR appears on the 555. This time, 8108 on an AM trip.

Also, several highway 99 suburban runs are using BC91 to get into Richmond due to an accident inside the tunnel. Search News1130/AM730 for details

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Express691 said:

Finally a D60LFR appears on the 555. This time, 8108 on an AM trip.

Also, several highway 99 suburban runs are using BC91 to get into Richmond due to an accident inside the tunnel. Search News1130/AM730 for details

You can tell me all about it, I did the 354 this morning and I sat at the tunnel for 45 minutes, traffic was gridlocked. It was too late for me when they rerouted the buses because I was already there when they announced the reroute...

14 minutes ago, popillil said:

What? Nothing wrong here..

Oops, I thought they were signed on to two consecutive blocks but turns out it just accounted for rest time.

Just now, Thomasw said:

Oops, I thought they were signed on to two consecutive blocks but turns out it just accounted for rest time.

That page on T-Comm shows scheduled arrival and scheduled departure, if it's a turnaround stop for a route.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, popillil said:

That page on T-Comm shows scheduled arrival and scheduled departure, if it's a turnaround stop for a route.

You know, I've been using that feature for a while and I've never noticed that. Maybe I'm the only one... I guess it doesn't apply to that many stops.

36 minutes ago, jmward said:

You know, I've been using that feature for a while and I've never noticed that. Maybe I'm the only one... I guess it doesn't apply to that many stops.

Say Surrey Central Station @ Bay 12  is the Unloading stop for alot of routes but also is the Bay for the 502, it shows all routes coming in to unload + 502 departures.

8 hours ago, Express691 said:

19007 is on the 555, but we are not sure if it's a transfer or not

Only because it seems off

Probably just a NYE tripper.

It appears that five out of the six regular 620s today are double deckers.

I guarantee that on the off chance that I was working, and doing a 620, I'd be that number six.

3 hours ago, MCW Metrobus said:

It appears that five out of the six regular 620s today are double deckers.

I guarantee that on the off chance that I was working, and doing a 620, I'd be that number six.

That's how it always goes. I wouldn't be surprised if I do a 301 and get the only Orion and all others being Deckers.... 😀 

• Haha 1