Vancouver: T-Comm "E-Sightings"

MCW Metrobus

• 2 weeks later...

9701 has been pulled from revenue service on route 002, in order to assist residents of 1111 Beach Avenue to emergency social services due to a third-alarm fire that broke out inside a unit within the apartment building, shortly after 6pm this evening. 023's detouring via Pacific as a result.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, buizelbus said:

IIRC that's somewhat common 

Despite the amount of XN40 going to aldergrove already, this is only the 2nd time I remember this happening. Not that special tbh

In fact the only special things that would happen in Surrey would be artics on anything other than 96/503/N19, or the more common 40ft on the 96 B-Line.

2 hours ago, Express691 said:

The 310 apparently has been running with a conventional bus to address capacity concerns.

Same thing has been happening with the 337 because 18143 is on it right now

image.thumb.png.a1640707c83b7a7ea06fa76b80b79800.png

As you can see here, it's not a separate block; it's just a temporary capacity buffer.

3 hours ago, Express691 said:

Finally a D60LFR appears on the 555. This time, 8108 on an AM trip.

Also, several highway 99 suburban runs are using BC91 to get into Richmond due to an accident inside the tunnel. Search News1130/AM730 for details

You can tell me all about it, I did the 354 this morning and I sat at the tunnel for 45 minutes, traffic was gridlocked. It was too late for me when they rerouted the buses because I was already there when they announced the reroute...