Vancouver: T-Comm "E-Sightings"

MCW Metrobus

1 minute ago, Express691 said:

No it isn't. Whatever blocks ran on friday have kept repeating themselves over the weekend and into today.

It goes up and down and up and down.

Ohh oops. 

Sorry. 

I went on to T-Comm and thought that it was back on since I saw a good amount of busses active. 

• 3 weeks later...

At the start of the Winter 2019 sheet, there are no more BTC trips on the 145 on weekdays.

Additionally, there are now 2 morning artic trippers that do a small section of route 002 in the morning (formerly 1).

There are now 95s that go from Kootenay Loop to Waterfront Station which turn into 44s.

9 hours ago, Millennium2002 said:

Umm... DailyHive has just exposed our open secrets: http://dailyhive.com/vancouver/metro-vancouver-bus-map-real-time

Dennis, I hope you are prepared for the influx of traffic and scrutiny! It'd be a shame if we lose the app... :(

This article is a year old and as you can see, nothing has happened. I believe they came across it on a blog which linked to it during the double decker demo (this was written around the time), describing it as a way to track those units in that post.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Community Shuttle said:

This article is a year old and as you can see, nothing has happened. I believe they came across it on a blog which linked to it during the double decker demo (this was written around the time), describing it as a way to track those units in that post.

Thank you for pointing that out. My friend just shared a recent re-post of that article via social media, so I apologize for falling into the trap known as clickbait!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Not to sound cruel or anything, but I wish the site was down for maintenance for a lot more than it is right now. That way, we could go back to the days where we had to hunt down our fav unit(s) on a given day, kinda miss that treasure hunting feel.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ThomasW97 said:

Not to sound cruel or anything, but I wish the site was down for maintenance for a lot more than it is right now. That way, we could go back to the days where we had to hunt down our fav unit(s) on a given day, kinda miss that treasure hunting feel.

I mean, nobody is forcing anybody to use T-Comm...

• Like 2