Vancouver: T-Comm "E-Sightings"

MCW Metrobus

9 minutes ago, ThatBusGuy said:

https://tcomm.bustrainferry.com/mobile/bus?busId=8099 unless it's a mistake, 8099 did a few trips on the 180 a week ago... meaning that route would have seen shuttles, conventional buses and artics all on the same day

Highly doubtful, if you look at the vehicle's history it did a 143 block on the 7th (the same day that 180 block was registered).  8099 was last seen on the 143 at 1909, then last seen on the 180 at 1912.  Given that there was snow on top of SFU that day, and the 180 block goes out of service at Lougheed at 1909, a likely scenario is that the driver of the 180 did a coach swap with the 143 at Burquitlam.  When the driver took 8099 back to PTC, they likely logged onto the TMAC, resulting in 8099 erroneously being reported on the 180.

• Like 2

T-comm has been like this since around 11:45 P.M. last night. I get a 524 error message, saying to try again in a few minutes. Been there, done that. It also says that the likely cause is an overloaded background task, database, or application is stressing the resouces on the webpage.

11 hours ago, MCW Metrobus said:

OH MY GOD, T-COMM IS DOWN, HOW ON EARTH AM I GOING TO KNOW WHEN I GET UP IN THE MORNING WHETHER I'M GOING TO BE DRIVING A D40LF OR A NOVA LATER...

MY LIFE IS OVER

HOW WILL I KNOW IF MY BUS WILL HAVE ROOF FAIRINGS CHARGING PORTS AND WIFI 

• Like 10